Ushuaia acts 2015?

Anybody knows what time Guetta plays on mondays? The party on Ushuaia goes until what time? (never been there before)

Unfortunately I will miss the double shot DC-10 / Cocoon....This year I will travel to Ibiza with my wife and she is not a huge fan of underground music so I have to share some space with her...so first Ushuaia for her and after Cocoon for me...

Anyway...much respect for Guetta friends but it's not my type...
Thanks!

I caught the last two hours of La Familia and it was wicked. I was afraid maybe Joris and Nic would play tech house with no direction, this was a mixture, with some house too. Really good set, I liked the journey with it for what I heard. Awesome getting my Renaissance presents Nic Fanciulli CD booklet signed as well by the man himself

Cool getting free wristbands to We Love Sankeys outside Ushauia as well, when the event was over. Wasn't planning on going after La Famalia, but it was cool seeing Rudamental

I caught the last two hours of La Familia and it was wicked. I was afraid maybe Joris and Nic would play tech house with no direction, this was a mixture, with some house too. Really good set, I liked the journey with it for what I heard. Awesome getting my Renaissance presents Nic Fanciulli CD booklet signed as well by the man himself

Agree. I much prefer these two when they play a more fun / house set! Ushuaia Closing 2013 they were superb! Not many B2Bs that I like...... but these two work well together....

kygo will be the special guest of the avicii closing. i'm not a fan of avicii and all the edm s***, but kygo? i think i would do it.
source: kygo facebook/gigs.gigatools

Are there any evenings on once Guetta, Hardwell, Garrix et al finish their seasons? I seem to remember there were free or very cheap parties on in September last year

well as you can see la familia comes back for september wednesdays. plus in the last two seasons NERVO did their nervo nation thing too, on mondays. nothing confirmed about that yet though. but don't expect a lot apart from that.

Nervo dates: July 20th and 27th
August 3rd 10th 17th and 24th
September 14th

Source: Ushuaia twitter

Back