Tell us how it was - Ibiza 2015

Dates you were there:
6/6/15 - 10/6/15

Where you stayed (resort/hotel):
Small apartment right between the Dunes and Passion bars on Playa Den Bossa strip.

Club nights visited:
Elrow opening night at Space (Saturday 6th)
Solomun +1 at Pacha (Sunday 7th)
Defected at Amnesia (Monday 8th)
Andy C/Chase & Status at Amnesia (Tuesday 9th)

Best night:
Elrow. Although I went specifically for Solomun on the Sunday, Space absolutely blew my mind being my first experience of clubbing in Ibiza. It really was something special. To be honest, considering how early in the season we went, the quality of all 4 of the the club nights was amazing and any one of them back home in England would be a huge event.

Worst night:
There wasn't one. If I had to criticise one thing it would be the turfing out of punters slightly earlier than expected on Tuesday morning at Amnesia (around 6:30/7am, if I remember when the previous morning was about 7:30/8am)

Best bar:
Drank in the apartment.

Best place to eat:
Restuarante Sissis. Really good, huge portions of Paella sorely needed after a night out and really good Mojito's to boot. Staff were also very accomodating.

Money spent:
About £350 for flights and accomodation, with another £400 out there

Biggest regret:
Probably going to Amnesia twice instead of sampling a different club, but that's hardly a regret!

Going back?:
Yep, already booked for July

Top tip:
If it's your first time, prepare to be shocked by the prices. A bottle of beer can run you up to £12 inside the clubs so your best bet is to pick up some vodka and orange from the shop and neck it in your apartment before heading out for the night.

Tickets aren't cheap, around £45 - but this is Ibiza after all, and prepare to spend the same again if something extra for the night is your bag ;)

I also have to commend my mate for fnding the apartment. Literally on the strip 2 minutes from Space and close enough to have the nearby bar playing music in through our windows. Made for great vibes.

Great review @BeachCava Certainly a baptism of fire on your maiden trip to Ibiza! Well played! Btw, did you mean you went to Cocoon at Amensia on Monday 8th?? Defected & Together (Andy C & Chase n Status) held the Tuesday night.

I recall my first trip. And even though all my friends who had previously been had told me how expensive it was, you don't really appreciate quite what they mean until you experience it! I still baulk at the prices now.

Dates you were there: 14/07-28/07

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): hard rock hotel (going back again - great place)

Club nights visited: a lot really : vagabundos, enter, carl cox, elrow @space, axwel @ushuaia, la troya/house of madness, maitinee, together @amnesia, my house @Pacha, vintage @lio, children of 80, pool party @hard rock,

Best night: vagabundos, troya, carl cox, children of the 80

Worst night: elrow

Best bar: not much into bars but love km5

Best place to eat: tooooo many! Love the food on the island! La botega, beach bar ushuaia and hrh, blue marlin. Regret that we dont have the energy to drive far for foo d sometimes.

Money spent: who cares - we had fun)))

Biggest regret: doing it too long - were drained by the 12th night of non stop partying , not ever like ever making it to formentera (lazy asses grrr), not making it to dc 10 ((((

Going back?: sure! July 2016

Top tip: moderation ;-) and good sleep with a soup from room service first thing in the "morning" ;-))) lio - book waaaaay in advance, pacha - always get a table, formentera.. Errr... Should go at least once 'sob.

I really regret missing Formentera, too trashed in the morning to make the 9:30 AM San Antonio ferry... :(

I dunno about July but in June I wasn't feeling the music and I thought there would have been performers and more props.

Dates you were there: 11th - 14th August

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Ibiza Rocks (don't stay there)

Club nights visited:
Tues = Together @ Amnesia
Weds = ROCKS - De La Soul @ Ibiza Rocks, We Love @ Sankeys
Thurs = Corona Sunsets @ Zoo & Redlight @ Sankeys
Fri = Ocean Beach & Gorgon @ Ibiza Rocks

Best night: Corona Sunsets - DJ EZ, Pete Tong and Duke Dumont

Worst night: De La Soul... lots of youngens with no real clue who De La Soul were

Best bar: Don't really do bars, not sure we even went to one

Best place to eat: Budget holiday so KFC lol

Money spent: £500 or so

Biggest regret: Sankeys for We Love... was pretty dead even though Rudimental were playing... Wish I did something else instead

Going back?: 2nd -9th Sept this year - can't wait for my first Space experience in my 3rd year going. Thinking Sundays at Space

Top tip: Predrink like a warrior. 13 Euros for a 330ml beer in Amnesia

Dates you were there: 31/12-3/1.

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Urban spaces, Ibiza town.

Club nights visited: Circoloco @ DC10, NYD.

Best night: Circoloco @ DC10 - Great music. NYE @ Cotton Beach Club/Urban spaces bar.

Worst night: Circoloco @ DC10 - absolutly rammed, made us leave pretty early.

Best bar: Urban spaces bar - such great staff.

Best place to eat: Yemanja for lunch.

Money spent: A lot. Expensive flight and enjoyed life for a couple of days.

Biggest regret: Drinking like there was no tomorrow the night before Circoloco, but hey it was NYE!

Going back?: 21 june-5 july, this time we'll try a family vacation.

Top tip: Go during winter once in your lifetime. Rent a car. The lovely island without the tourists - beautiful green nature with the orange and lemon trees and the strange sight of PdB like a ghost town.

Back