Space Closing 2016

Have two tickets for sale for 2nd October if anyone interested? Friends dropped out :( face value.

if you bought them online be aware that you cannot change the names on the tickets and thus you cannot resell them.

I know what you mean. Sometimes though you just have to be selfish. You spend more time faffing around than anything else otherwise.
Commit to your DJs and stick to it. If they follow great if not say goodbye and maybe see them 24h later! ;)
So selfish Ferdi :spank:

Totally agree, I stopped running around after people a few years ago when I realised going clubbing alone is a liberating experience. It can ruin the night for me having to please multiple personalities zzzzzzz

Yeah 100% sod the "go with what the group wants to do" thing, you only get so much time in Ibiza each year spend it doing what you want to do - if other people want to do different things then let them go enjoy themselves doing those.

Well...Laurent Garnier was the hope but i'd be happy enough with Coxy....have assumed it was going to be him for a while now.

I think Rolando was just into experimenting with different types of hispanic and pre hispanic percussion at the time. It was just an alias of his.

Such a special tune.

Massive tune. I remember listening to it at work on repeat after my first two weeks here, half loving it, half depressed!

2 days left! Train down to London on Saturday afternoon for a 6:45pm flight to Ibiza. Nice meal when we land, good nights sleep and a bit of a laze around the pool during the day preparing myself physically and mentally for the long haul!

I've only been home 8 days but I can NOT wait to be back!

Last edited:
Back