Space Closing 2016

Caught Brandon Block at a small festival here in Cornwall (The Masked Ball) earlier this summer. He killed it - awesome music with biiiiiiig smiles! Very refreshing to see the dj enjoying it just as much as the crowd!

I think rampue played that at woomoon :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Get one of these, it does the trick. The amount of stuff you bring with you to Ibiza it wouldn't make much difference in the case:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::eek:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: honestly even that wouldn't work, I'm totally inured to the sound after a childhood of hearing it blasted from recorded speakers over the African airwaves without being required to attend for prayers ! But yeah, I probably wouldn't notice it in the XL suitcase :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know what you mean. Sometimes though you just have to be selfish. You spend more time faffing around than anything else otherwise.
Commit to your DJs and stick to it. If they follow great if not say goodbye and maybe see them 24h later! ;)
Totally agree, I stopped running around after people a few years ago when I realised going clubbing alone is a liberating experience. It can ruin the night for me having to please multiple personalities zzzzzzz

So if I go around 4-5pm to buy the entrance ticket from the door, do I have to enter in immediately or can I save the ticket and enter in later on, before 9pm?

Totally agree, I stopped running around after people a few years ago when I realised going clubbing alone is a liberating experience. It can ruin the night for me having to please multiple personalities zzzzzzz
I can second this! I spent pretty much the whole of Spaces closing last year on my own, I lost the only guy I was with and he didn't have a phone. Needless to say it was a great experience you can go where you want when you want with no hassle!

Back