Space Closing 2016

Maybe will check it out... if they play that is.
I have been thinking some more about tactics... more and more thinking about going, leaving for a bit, then going back in.
Just worried we won't get back in... guess will have to weigh up if its a chance we are willing to take on the day

I remember when I first met @ric with @kimajy (I think it was that 2011 video). We literally set our alarms for 4am and stumbled into space at around 5am.... no problems. was that the first year Coxy played the terrace until 1pm??? when it closed?
There certainly weren't that many people by the end... but maybe its got a bit of a name for itself (understatement??)

I've bought tokens in the Car Park, just ask any waiter where can you find, btw I still have one ticket of the 25th Anniversary: AGUA 10€

I would did the same Sophie but would be so fcked off if I left then went back and then had to queue for 2 hours or even not get in.

Anyone else printed off their space spotlight tickets yet. Just printed mine off and all the details are on there but the bar code has not printed off, do you think this will be a problem?

It was one of the best mornings Ive had in my whole life hahaha :lol:

It was an absolute cracker of a morning, exactly what closings should be about and 100% the best (only for me) way to do it. 5-6am start works perfectly :cool:. No way I could set an alarm and make it these days though - I'd sleep right through Armageddon :lol: ... can't even make an early morning flight without staying up all the night before, tried to have a kip before flying out twice in the last 5 years and woke up after the flight had left both times haha.

It was an absolute cracker of a morning, exactly what closings should be about and 100% the best (only for me) way to do it. 5-6am start works perfectly :cool:. No way I could set an alarm and make it these days though - I'd sleep right through Armageddon :lol: ... can't even make an early morning flight without staying up all the night before, tried to have a kip before flying out twice in the last 5 years and woke up after the flight had left both times haha.

Get one of these, it does the trick. The amount of stuff you bring with you to Ibiza it wouldn't make much difference in the case:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::eek:

once the set times are released all these 'tactics' might just end up out the window, depending on when people are playing anyway
I hardly ever simply follow who is playing where anymore. Hence why i missed both of Morillos sets at the opening. We just all go where feels right... plus with 7+ people it becomes a logistical nightmare otherwise.
I like to see the set lists... but 9 out of 10 times it doesn't go to plan

Back