Solomun +1 @ PACHA 2023 - Reviews & Reports

Besides that, I have to say that I'm preparing for my last trip to ibiza this year, the mythical closing with dixon. Anyone going?
I'm really looking forward to it! Although I saw that ÂME looked very good last weekend too.

I suggest a The last dance at El Cielo after pacha on 16th october...someone propose that!

There was a good atmosphere last Sunday! I've seen Solomun and Áme two or even three times before and each time their music didn't work together. But this time it worked well for me and this was easily the best night I've seen with this line up and concept!

Just seen on spotlight that Pacha restaurant for Solomun Closing is 150 euro per head for a "special set menu", not including drinks.

I've booked direct with Pacha and when booking it said 170 per head, but I understood I could just make this up by ordering food and drink from the main menu.

Not a huge fan of set menu's so does anyone if this is something that has changed, or is it just different types of booking? Will be a little annoying (and a lot more expensive) if I can't make up the minimum spend with drinks included!

Just seen on spotlight that Pacha restaurant for Solomun Closing is 150 euro per head for a "special set menu", not including drinks.

does anyone if this is something that has changed, or is it just different types of booking? Will be a little annoying (and a lot more expensive) if I can't make up the minimum spend with drinks included!
basically they decided to reduce the price, however the extra €20 you have paid you will get back as credit to spend on drinks

basically they decided to reduce the price, however the extra €20 you have paid you will get back as credit to spend on drinks
So is that still the case if I booked direct with pacha and not via spotlight? So far I’ve only put a deposit of €100 down for 2 people.

So Solomun at Destino yesterday was my first live set of his since pre pandemic. And I have to say I loved it. He did play the odd one or two dull tech house tracks every once in a while, with raps in them (!) but he always followed up with bangers. Lots of dark indie dance and melodic. He played 3.30 hours. I also found the vibe great and while lots of people I always found room to dance, it even got better during the night. And kudos to Destino, this sound system is a treat!
I guess Solomun did not continue at Tox?

Well where do I start. What a night that was!

After 4 years away from the island that was one of my most enjoyable nights yet. Took the Mrs and was a little apprehensive on whether she would like it, well safe to say I didn’t need to be and she loved it just as much as me and is well a truly a Dixon/Solomun convert now. Welcome to the club.

Started the night with dinner in the pacha restaurant which was a perfect way to start the evening. Lovely food, good drinks and a really great vibe.

Entered the club about 1:15 and Dixon was getting right into his groove, amazing warm up and the club was already very busy. Set the tone perfectly (can you expect anything else from him though).

By the time Solomun come on the club was packed, although I didn’t find it too bad and there were definitely pockets of space to dance and the crowd was top draw. Didn’t experience any real shoving, everyone very friendly and made lots of new friends around our spot for the evening. Also particular shout out to the limited amount of phones in the air!

Any doubts I had over Solomun from others reviews the last few years were soon put to bed and persoanlly thought it was one of the best sets I’ve seen him play, maybe that’s the Dixon effect though!

Then come the b2b and they bounced off each other endlessly, track after track had us dancing all night long.

Ended around 8am and although we thought it would go on longer, it was evident in the last half hour it was coming to an end as the tempo in tracks slowed but you could really feel the energy and love in that room.

What an ending to the season. Pacha, Dixon, Solomun take a bow for what was a superb night from start to finish.

Back