Sept 18th - 25th, PDB

I think I've sent number and FB details to everyone who has posted in this thread. Got various meets planned. If anyone else is interested, give me a shout. Very close now and properly excited. :twisted:

DC-10 on Monday looks like a possibility now. Plans sure to change depending on what other people are up to and how knackered I am!

Home now! Met a good few of the spotlighters on this thread, all awesome people. Sadly didn't meet gp, tho - maybe next time!

Home now! Met a good few of the spotlighters on this thread, all awesome people. Sadly didn't meet gp, tho - maybe next time!
I had gueslists for any Sankeys parties
Put Michelle on Zoo list (askin news about u)2 mates (not spotlight)"on we love sundays.
Textin from we love;-)Dns party..as quiet burnt
FGP dont sleep ;-)
..Back to the party....

I had gueslists for any Sankeys parties
Put Michelle on Zoo list (askin news about u)2 mates (not spotlight)"on we love sundays.
Textin from we love;-)Dns party..as quiet burnt
FGP dont sleep ;-)
..Back to the party....

I didn't spend a lot of time in the clubs anyway - maybe ~8 hours in total over the whole holiday. Ants (closing) and Warriors were too rammed for me to enjoy. The only one I lasted a long time at was 88/89 but still a great holiday overall!

Should stay in the north JV :D for Ibz 17 if lookin for Peaceful vibes..Santa Eulalia?...
I do agree with u ..Rammy stuff kill the mood but u have to look for a good spot far from rude drug people((Italian Spain & French too (not me :spank:)

I'll see when it comes to next year... probably try to get earlier in Sept to avoid the closing party stuff. Warriors wasn't too bad to be fair providing you were willing to stay in the quieter rooms. (Also the queue was massive; should have gone in earlier.)

Back