Sept 18th - 25th, PDB

Get in JV.. to much negativity on this forum these days. Book the holiday and go, if someone's playing when you get there that you like..bonus. .:cool:

Johnny V! I just miss you dude, I'll be there from 8-13 this year

Damn! Ideally I would have liked to have made it earlier in September but my place is funny about staff taking time off then. No doubt our paths will cross again another time. :evil:

Going to Social first on 9/10th then im coming out 19th Sept for closings..... i normally stay in Mare Nostrum too <3 <3 <3

Club La Noria was cheaper this year when I looked and quality seems similar. Also last year, rather than the usual 'twin room for single use', the Mare Nostrum stuck me in a tiny cupboard... with no balcony... and only one power socket! :evil:

Any thoughts on what nights you might go to yet?

I'm in Ibiza then! What music you like? Where abouts you staying?

Staying in PDB. House or techno, not trance (sorry, trance fans) or cheese. The night I'm looking forward to the most so far is the 88/89 night at Sankeys. :twisted: Also likely to go to Sundays at Space and Ants.

I'm gonna bump this because it's not too far off now & I have the beginnings of a potential schedule.

Sun 18th: Solomun @ Pacha, Warriors @ Sankeys or Space
Wed 21st: Solomun @ Ushuaia (possibly) and definitely Dance 88/89
Thurs 22nd: Afterlife
Sat 24th: Ants

Back