sad news: david guetta ...

Icebaer do you fancy naked or something your always giving him like cute smilies whenever he says something that only an admirer would deem funny or intelligent :lol:

No Olly. No.. Oh well... Maybe on internetz. ........... But whats a person? I don't think I've ever met one of those before? :cry:

MWAH! Relax. :D I know you care about how popular I am because you couldn't bare to live with yourself if it was more so than you, but, relax buddy. I'll be your friend if you need one and hey, maybe one day you can even meet some of mine? After all, they're all imaginery right? SO ANYONE CAN MEET THEMMMMM YAYYYYYYYYYYYY :D .. ..

By the way... Thats internetz sarcasmz for :rolleyes:

... i just saw (probably) the cheesiest pic of david+cathy guetta ever,
taken at last thursday´s fmif-party in pacha, where they both are waving
from the dj-booth with those oversized ridiculous magaluf-style gloves ...
... omg ... :lol:

No Olly. No.. Oh well... Maybe on internetz. ........... But whats a person? I don't think I've ever met one of those before? :cry:

MWAH! Relax. :D I know you care about how popular I am because you couldn't bare to live with yourself if it was more so than you, but, relax buddy. I'll be your friend if you need one and hey, maybe one day you can even meet some of mine? After all, they're all imaginery right? SO ANYONE CAN MEET THEMMMMM YAYYYYYYYYYYYY :D .. ..

By the way... Thats internetz sarcasmz for :rolleyes:

You so care :lol::lol:

what a joke ...
... ibiza-dj-awards 2009 (http://www.djawards.com/) last night:

- best house dj
- best ibiza night

15mokt0.gif
15mokt0.gif
15mokt0.gif

- david guetta
- FMIF
(http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...min-buuren-vencedores-dj-awards09/361693.html)

They've always called it the Ibiza DJ awards, it's ALWAYS won by those associated with Pacha. Have a look at the winners down the years...

Why would they let anyone else win the prestigious ones???

Back