sad news: david guetta ...

Ummm yes thats a good song, but, I think David Guetta has his bits of class as well.

His new stuff might not be it, but, I tend to think thats more a generation thing. I dont like alot of new **** out now, because its not the sound or vibe I came up with. But these kids are, and it's their thing so, let them have it. If it means David Guetta and Armand Van Helden and Bob Sinclar progress to the mainstream well good for them because I think secretely its what every producer/Dj wants anyway. I just think before you just, completely label an artist as crap, you should take into consideration the good stuff they have made as well as the bad. David Guetta isn't ALL bad. .......... Only Richie Hawtin is ;)

it may just be that they don't agree with what your saying, have you thought of that?

Yes, and I accept that, but instead of discussing differences in ideas they choose to label mine as, stupid because my ideas aren't THEIR ideas. .. I bet if I played the same music they did, in the same clubs or bars or what ever as they did, andddd thought mobile Dj's weren't real Djs and all that, had the same basic beliefs as they did, they'd wrap themselves round me tighter than a condom 2 sizes too small.

That was probably Guetta's best dance track which proves my point lol

What I don't get is why Naked speaks as though his job as a mobile DJ is sooo amazing, he is saving the world with his 'popular music', people owe their lives to him...

your a fu**ing man who plays records.. end of :D

A- I don't JUST do mobile gigs. I use the income of them to fund my other musical adventures.

B- I also try to make music in my spare time.

C- My job IS amazing. I have a fantastic job, I love doing it and I wouldn't change it for the world.

I'm not saving the world with popular music. It's just, I think it's stupid to judge people based on their musical likes and dislikes, or any personal prefference in taste on anything. A persons personal preference shouldn't define their character, merely their likes and dislikes which they are completely free to own. Its a basic, fundamental thing that music douche bags just don't get.

Have to disagree (only a little like:lol:) Just a little more Love was great (back in 02/03) IMO !!

But yeah the rest has just been Gash ;)

(The original is equally horriffic as the rest of his turn outs - the Wally Lopez made the record - And has a lot to answer for IMO)

C- My job IS amazing. I have a fantastic job, I love doing it and I wouldn't change it for the world.

.... It's just, I think it's stupid to judge people based on their musical likes and dislikes, or any personal prefference in taste on anything. A persons personal preference shouldn't define their character, merely their likes and dislikes which they are completely free to own..

I havent read the whole thread, as it is a little :eek: and i cant be bothered.

But the above is certainly correct, you cant judge a person by their musical taste, otherwise my family would be one child less. :lol:

And as long as you are happy in your job, who cares what other people think.

I don't judge you on your musical likes and dislikes (although a basic judgement I have formed of you from your posts is that you have slight double standards and you talk a lot of sh**). You may in reality be a nice person. Having said that I still think the music you play (and possibly make!!) is a form of ear torture and that is my personal preference whether you like it or not you have to live with it. Just because I like something more meaningful does not make me a 'douchebag' and much of the stuff I like is probably hated by other people sooooooo.... 8)

But the above is certainly correct, you cant judge a person by their musical taste, otherwise my family would be one child less. :lol:

And Naked is guilty of all of the above... judging and caring what people think

A- I don't JUST do mobile gigs. .

kids4a.gif

Do you do face painting?

hahaha well, apparently a few people here do :D but their **** anyway so **** em

Agent undercover. its actually funny you mention that.

I don't do it, but, I had this ****ed up friend, like, you know those really herendously ugly people who marry the first person they sleep with because they poke holes in the condom and trick them into being daddies? She was one of them, to this day, everytime I ask "How are you" she has some ****ed up problem. She's, "bellow the line" in every sense.

Anyways one day she comes to me with great news, she goes "I'm gonna be a Dj like you" and I cringed, because, I know for a fact shes not into music. Anyways she starts telling me how this agencie picked her up to Dj childrens birthdays (Which, all credit to her is a **** of a job. I did 1 childrens birthday once and it was a nightmare, but shes good with kids... Particularly blind ones who cant see how ugly she is.) AND FACE PAINTING! Like, part of her duties as a Dj for these kids was to also do face painting. This company would send a team of 2 and one did facepainting and **** and the other played the wiggles. so, there is services that can incorporate face painting into Djing... Also I seen other like, rave **** where they do similar things but no. I'm purely Audio/Visual/Promotional.

P.s. My crap friend lost her job in a week. It may be because she ate a child.

I don't judge you on your musical likes and dislikes (although a basic judgement I have formed of you from your posts is that you have slight double standards and you talk a lot of sh**). You may in reality be a nice person. Having said that I still think the music you play (and possibly make!!) is a form of ear torture and that is my personal preference whether you like it or not you have to live with it. Just because I like something more meaningful does not make me a 'douchebag' and much of the stuff I like is probably hated by other people sooooooo.... 8)

See that kids? Disco waits for me :)

Hauskitten: I dont think u r **** or judge me, but see where you said "something more meaningful", you have to understand that to other people something from David Guetta might be more meaningful than something you listen to. All I'm trying to say is there no right or wrong when it comes to peoples tastes and that people who kind of treat others as 'wrong' for their tastes in music or what ever, are just ****ing, sad.

And i don't care what you guys think. I dont think some of you are ****ers because of the music you like or dislike, I think some of you ****ers because they sit there acting like their personal taste in music makes them smarter than everyone else.

What is the point of al these posts Naked? Because you've actually managed to make me think all people that like David Guetta are absolute w*******... I will now look down my nose at them all, they ARE beneath me, in particular YOU who I am far superior to in ALL ways 8)

Back