✪ Pikes 2016

Must admit, what a brilliant but strange night. Me and the Mrs headed there for about 11, grabbed ourselves a bed right by the pool,got a few drinks then watched the rest of the people turning up. Drinks I thought were very reasonable considering the venue,( we was drinking long drinks 13 euros) and the fact there was no entry fee was a bonus so cant argue. The music by the pool being played was very chilled / balearic. The place started filling up by 12, the Mrs noticed a few actors and a bird from x on the beach arriving. At midnight security told us all to follow them through the hotel as there ready to start. We walked through and went into this tiny room at the back with spinning disco balls and amazing lazors., the room was packed and dj Harvey was playing his stuff. We had a great time though the Mrs wants to visit there again in the day time and take in the hotel more.
u mean 11.00pm?

i'll have a go for closing as the place host party with music im keen on...
How many people on the whole at these parties on the whole? 100? 2 hundred? more
ps:there is always a mail to send to get the claim invitation & djs ask to send them mail too...

Very special guest mañana... Hey ho, let's go!

14310384_10154492299562748_5578740158926325385_o.jpg

u mean 11.00pm?

i'll have a go for closing as the place host party with music im keen on...
How many people on the whole at these parties on the whole? 100? 2 hundred? more
ps:there is always a mail to send to get the claim invitation & djs ask to send them mail too...
Yes mate, 11 pm. I'd say there was about 200 people, maybe a few more as the back room where Harvey played was ramned and the courtyard where the toilets are situated was quite full aswell. As for invites, I did mine through xceed via pikes page on Facebook, few hours later I received 2 barcoded tickets. Because we got there quite early we never had to show anything. Security went on about 12 ish then they wanted to see peoples invites. They was turning people away later on. I suggest to get there quite early.

Londons most infamous party heads to Ibiza most infamous venue for a night of PURE HEDONISM!
Pack up those speedos, a summer weave, your kaftan and some piz buin as we takeover Pikes for ONE NIGHT ONLY
DJs:
Luke Solomon
Severino DJ
Joshua James
Jonjo Jury
Guy Williams
Jonathan Bestley
Jodie Harsh
and Kiddy Smile

13267794_568657053314400_4848535944354957411_n.jpg

Possibly a silly question, but having never been before I'm considering going on Oct 2nd for a decent lunch before space closing in the evening. I know you have to book tables for the Sunday lunch, but are the facilities available to non-guests (pool, bar etc)?

Also, is there much variety for lunch? A full roast may not be conducive to 12hrs+ in space...

facilities are open to everyone and you can customize lunch to your needs. I can see a lot of people being there pre-space that day.

Back