Palmarama @ PLAYA SOLEIL 2023

Hi all!

So question about entering playa soleil
Coming sunday; since the Martinez Brothers will be there, might be busy and I believe guestlist is unlimited? So full = full?
Party starts at 18.00; will entering. Between 20-21.00 early enough or should we be there around 18 already?
My friends really dont want to miss this so thats why I ask!

Thank you 🙏🏻

personally, I would aim for before 20:00. Free + TMB spells busy for me. I've not seen it bursting at the seams yet, but I have seen security hold the queue regardless of whether you name is down or not

Does anyone know what time Luciano can come in? Is it better to come earlier? Will he be packed?

I've was checking their brunch offer...150 euro each for 2. Sadly I added up all the items and if you bought it individually it would cost less, what that all about!

What time does this place stay open until just out curiosity? I think i’ve been too optimistic for my Sunday plans of Ibiza rocks for opening (mates are playing) then back to the room for abit and onto glitterbox too long a day!

This could be ideal solution:!:

Some good feedback here about the club. Anybody been to the beach club Playa Soleil in the afternoon for a sunbed? How is the food, music and what are prices like?

Still no news about Sunday. Trying to decide between this and Woomoon. Hoping they announce something today. Fingers crossed.

Back