Palmarama @ PLAYA SOLEIL 2023

Question re Playa Soleil / Xxxxd GL... When requesting GL, is there anyway of doing so for 2 people, as when l request its just based on my the account owner, so states 1 x GL... Do l have to request twice in order to get 2 people on the GL, or does my partner need to set up an ACC for himself. Do they ask for ID to match the names or just show the GL on phone...

Question re Playa Soleil / Xxxxd GL... When requesting GL, is there anyway of doing so for 2 people, as when l request its just based on my the account owner, so states 1 x GL... Do l have to request twice in order to get 2 people on the GL, or does my partner need to set up an ACC for himself. Do they ask for ID to match the names or just show the GL on phone...
Probably too late for you now but it can help others I suppose.
When booking your place on the GL there's an option to choose how many places you want to book and then will be issued with whatever many tickets you asked for with individual QR codes.
When I went at the opening they only scanned the QR code and not ID was asked.

When booking your place on the GL there's an option to choose how many places you want to book and then will be issued with whatever many tickets you asked for with individual QR codes.
That’s great and not too late at all as we land on the 6th September.. Thanks 😊

Tried the app and just says confirm, when l do it advises Just for me?? Am l missing something

Tried the app and just says confirm, when l do it advises Just for me?? Am l missing something
I always have trouble with the app, I'm not sure if is their fault or something to do with my phone.
What I do is log in on the website version of Xceed, book whatever I need and then either download the pdf or go back to the app where I'll find my tickets there.
On the web site, at the bottom of the page where you are confirming your booking you'll find the option for the number of tickets you need.
I've done a screenshot for you to help you to find it

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-13-21-22-49-278_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-13-21-22-49-278_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 24
I always have trouble with the app, I'm not sure if is their fault or something to do with my phone.
What I do is log in on the website version of Xceed, book whatever I need and then either download the pdf or go back to the app where I'll find my tickets there.
On the web site, at the bottom of the page where you are confirming your booking you'll find the option for the number of tickets you need.
I've done a screenshot for you to help you to find it
I just logged on to the site myself and spotted the above allowing me to add x 2.. But thank you kindly for the heads up.. Think its their App for sure.. :)

Back