IBIZA ROCKS-tuesdays @ BAR M

Wow, Arctic Monkeys was the only one i saw this year and I thought it was awesome, a truly memorable night. Must get to more next year if the bar is that high.

a pm about the post i put up yesterday wouldve been nice ;)

anyway,

ibizarocks-sunday-times.jpg

why? how many times do we have to tell you about publicising a website that could be construed as 'competition' on our forum?

taken from http://www.ibizarocks.com:

The sun may have gone down for another year, but while much of the Northern Hempisphere hibernates, the empire that is Ibiza Rocks is far from dormant: we have big plans for 2008.

2007 saw the spirit of Rock 'n' Roll hit the White Island like never before, courtesy of the hottest new acts around; Arctic Monkeys, Kaiser Chiefs, The Enemy, Mark Ronson, Mika, The View, Hadouken! and We Are Scientists to name but a few.

What's more, Ibiza Rocks TV on Channel 4 showcased the most dazzling performances of the summer whilst simultaneously making inroads into the weird frontiers of the dance-ocumentary and magical surrealism.

But we're not stopping there. We're determined to make 2008 the year that rocks Ibiza to its very foundations. Keep checking the site for updates and announcements, you won't be disappointed.

Back