Ibiza parties and clubs prices discussion

el_loco

You gotta be kidding me.. 100 for a Pacha night in May (!!) is outrageous! Pretty sure I paid 60 last year for that same Pacha keinemusik gig. From 60 to 100 in a year is unacceptable for me. Hype or not. If that is a sign for the season to come I'm outta here :(

Not that I care for me, but what will be the minimum spend for a VIP table for keinemusik that night? o_O

Not that I care for me, but what will be the minimum spend for a VIP table for keinemusik that night? o_O

I don't actually know the amount, but it'll be in the same area you'd usually pay for a table for a night like solomun or music on. also, the standard tables at pacha aren't super expensive, even for like nights this. it's the big tables close to the booth (the ones right behind the booth) where you can spend a lot of money.

IMS dalt vila presales tix sells out in 45mn Yesterday
Was supposed to start Yesterday 5pm but got email 6pm
Thanks god ,some valuable spotlight text in my Whatsapp group
Just had Time to get 2*50€+10€ bank fée(should buy 5 to reduce cost) while some other mate miss it as his card refused
IMS dalt vila 55€ tix ,cheaper than Ushuaia opening 90€(100€ now),i'll do both but Ushuaia trailer of Tou IS cheezy AF,its more to make a visit to my girl n in good company with mates (15+ including half spotlight members the ones that Never post n know who to follow to enhance their trip )
Can't wait for lineup ,Dc10 lineup announced friday,just lack Club chinois and lio ibz parties n ill have my party scheduling fixed

I don't actually know the amount, but it'll be in the same area you'd usually pay for a table for a night like solomun or music on. also, the standard tables at pacha aren't super expensive, even for like nights this. it's the big tables close to the booth (the ones right behind the booth) where you can spend a lot of money.
What are the prices for a standard table?

IMS dalt vila presales tix sells out in 45mn Yesterday
Was supposed to start Yesterday 5pm but got email 6pm
Thanks god ,some valuable spotlight text in my Whatsapp group
Just had Time to get 2*50€+10€ bank fée(should buy 5 to reduce cost) while some other mate miss it as his card refused
IMS dalt vila 55€ tix ,cheaper than Ushuaia opening 90€(100€ now),i'll do both but Ushuaia trailer of Tou IS cheezy AF,its more to make a visit to my girl n in good company with mates (15+ including half spotlight members the ones that Never post n know who to follow to enhance their trip )
Can't wait for lineup ,Dc10 lineup announced friday,just lack Club chinois and lio ibz parties n ill have my party scheduling fixed
I didn't even get an email for pre sale!

When do IMS usually announce the after party?

Pacha tix for popular évents Music on/solomun(not confirmed but m'y intuition) :80€ early bird ,+30€ Rise ,its getting Closer to Hi Ibiza tix (+10€),more 90€-100€ as not easy to get 1rst batch
Doesnt feel good to bé Carola/Solomun fan nowadays or to to party a lot nowadays in Big clubs.
Rise After Covid ,Rise last year too,rise this year again,wotbwill be Rise next year?with those insane prices Time to party 7day/week IS Over.
AT least ,Still some clubs that dont charge those insane prices
PS:Hi tix prices was 30-40€ b4 covid ..i dont think people get huge Rise's income as tix Rise..x2

Maybe your Parisian friends can put you on guestlist? 😎
Yeah ,i Still got some free List
1 slot Dc10 Except Opening Closing thanks to Dc10 security staff ,with east Europe,this accent,this List IS hard to get,even DC10 french waitress told me she doesnt have any slots
Pacha wednesday Saturday
Hi ibz when some DJs i support play...Seamus Haji,Dj Pippi,french Sam Karlson that was Aktarus NRV mate n Aktarus 's padawan...
Amnesia pyramid when Maceo/Raxon Plays...
For Ushuaia opening there IS a DJ he works for (was afterlife Opening, backstage ,last year thanks to this dj)playing but i didnt Ask ,i bought my 2 tix for me n Girlfriend 90€*2
Club chinois ,Lio Ibiza,Cova Santa...
Dc10 tix Rise by 10€ for regular Price,Still nice their cheaper deal b4 6pm

Blue Marlin Opening IS april 29th,some mate text Bmi manager

So a club chinois party on april 26th , thanks,No way i'll go music on pacha that day,was expecting Lio Vintage (more into lio tbh)than Club chinois Party not a fan of miss Monique but better this than Nothing

Just get back from Sven Paris
I have thé dates of Ibiza akasha but wont post it as not officially announced
Happy as my girl IS Sven fan , waits for akasha Closing date to Book our ibz Closing
It all about Pirate hat ,Sven look AT me n talk about me to his manager
So this IS him his manager,i went close to DJ Booth ,behind a fence n showed him my cellphone with message
When IS Akasha Closing please ?my girlfriend IS waiting for this pièce of info in order to Book ibz Closing,he showed me his cellphone with all dates i vé made a pic
All securiy dc10 n all ibz clubs love the pirate maybe here ,some few haters? Thé Big "Talkers"😆

So a club chinois party on april 26th , thanks,No way i'll go music on pacha that day,was expecting Lio Vintage (more into lio tbh)than Club chinois Party not a fan of miss Monique but better this than Nothing

Just get back from Sven Paris
I have thé dates of Ibiza akasha but wont post it as not officially announced
Happy as my girl IS Sven fan , waits for akasha Closing date to Book our ibz Closing
It all about Pirate hat ,Sven look AT me n talk about me to his manager
So this IS him his manager,i went close to DJ Booth ,behind a fence n showed him my cellphone with message
When IS Akasha Closing please ?my girlfriend IS waiting for this pièce of info in order to Book ibz Closing,he showed me his cellphone with all dates i vé made a pic
All securiy dc10 n all ibz clubs love the pirate maybe here ,some few haters? Thé Big "Talkers"😆
I seem to remember you didn't like Sven V and found him boring and didn't understand the "sheep" here for worshipping him on more than one occasion.
Didn't he put you to sleep once at KM5 or something?
Now, you hang around with a girl that likes him and Sven all of a sudden is the best thing ever!
Your credibility is as real as your pirate hat yet you keep criticising other people choices of a night out 🙄

Back