Ibiza gossip 2024

I'd say it's looking good ;)

am sure destino dates will get officially announced soon-ish
Is October 11th looking good for Music On closing? Doing a solo trip for Music On closing at Pacha and would love to head to Destino beforehand theres usually a day/night double header if previous years are to go by.

See Franky Rizardo has a date in Ibiza 5th of May on his Instagram but doesn't say where yet. Initially thought he was playing at Ants, then realised the date and see their lineup the other day, potentially a party at Pacha? Haven't got an event there yet on that date.

Pacha tix for popular évents Music on/solomun(not confirmed but m'y intuition) :80€ early bird ,+30€ Rise ,its getting Closer to Hi Ibiza tix (+10€),more 90€-100€ as not easy to get 1rst batch
Doesnt feel good to bé Carola/Solomun fan nowadays or to to party a lot nowadays in Big clubs.
Rise After Covid ,Rise last year too,rise this year again,wotbwill be Rise next year?with those insane prices Time to party 7day/week IS Over.
AT least ,Still some clubs that dont charge those insane prices
PS:Hi tix prices was 30-40€ b4 covid ..i dont think people get huge Rise's income as tix Rise..x2
Maybe your Parisian friends can put you on guestlist? 😎

Keinemusik, in my point of view, had a different approach to house music and they had a cult following between 2014-2021. They threw small but intimate parties, had their own vibe, they had their own groovy and dark side and played some stuff close to heavy side of house music as well.

I was a big fan those years.

They had legendary remixes to Ame, Dj Koze, Royskopp. Their sunrise party at Amsterdam Loft ADE 2019 is probably the best party i have ever been to in my life still. They used to attract an incredible crowd who loved music, and i discovered also many new producers thanks to them, like Yor Kultura and Motip White.

How things change though, after their infamous Burning Man 2022 set published on Youtube, and their production to Drake's album, fame got them. They caught a very specific crowd, post pandemic ravers who likes easy to listen ore simpler side of house music, and they play predominantly Afro House, with 90s edits and sing alongs etc. Instead playing smaller stages, now they are charging up to 200-300k to some events and to be honest, when i went to their off-sonar set this summer in Barcelona, i did not enjoy one bit. A new crowd, a new music, and a very negative vibe. Now they are playing Travis Scott, Dua Lipa and some arabic pop.

It attracts a very wide crowd, and makes them a lot of money, good for them. Innervisions guys are probably the only guys left in this scene which did not get affected with fame and money in my opinion, i mean look at tale of us, it is very difficult to not change your style to cater a wider crowd. I will always respect them for their music last decade, but would not go to their sets anymore. Not my music, not my crowd.

That Burning Man 2022 video was inappropriate for the setting and showed insensitivity to the Principles. I don't follow Keinemusik closely enough to know whether that view has circulated more broadly, but curious to know if that's what you meant by calling it "infamous"? It's doubly unfortunate if it had the kind of pivotal impact on their careers that you suggest.

I do think highly of their productions as individuals. Haven't seen them DJ since then so it's enlightening to me to read this.

What i meant was different. I am sure there are many people, but seeing how IV was popular and booming between 2017-2019, they stayed true to their style and did not change. I love pikes and akasha, but throw a lot of money to many djs and i am not sure they will pass the test of fame and money. I would say 5 years a go KM did not care about that BS too.

Obviously there are many great artists in the scene who cares about the music much more than fame, yes.

I agree completely with where you're coming from, and with your sentiments toward TOU and KM. But "not changing" prob isn't the right yardstick. The best artists will change, even (especially?) in the face of commercial success, in fact to stay static would be untrue to themselves. Thinking of Dylan, Neil Young, or closer to home look at Sven and how much he has evolved over the years.

So I think you meant artists true to themselves only change for the right reasons. Will stop here since no longer gossip!

Keinimusik in 2024 is more comercial than Guetta , they follow exactly the same path as tale of us in a different style. they were super good and now it’s become boring to death, that’s my opinion, but I’ve seen them a lot and since post-Covid, rubbish! nothing left, on the other hand they will sell out everywhere. you put them in privilege next year they fills it every week

Is October 11th looking good for Music On closing? Doing a solo trip for Music On closing at Pacha and would love to head to Destino beforehand theres usually a day/night double header if previous years are to go by.
I think I went last year, to the destino for carola, you had Luciano too, not bad but hey, in these dates you have the closing of amnesia, if there is still a real closing on the island , it's amnesia, no other club comes close in terms of closure

I mean Stivi would know better and its obviously pure speculation but i do not think this will be the norm this summer. This is Keinemusik charging the highest fees this scene ever saw after Calvin Harris probably. They got paid around 250k at St Tropez last summer for one afternoon. Big events 300k plus.
250k in st tropez?🧐

Keinimusik in 2024 is more comercial than Guetta , they follow exactly the same path as tale of us in a different style. they were super good and now it’s become boring to death, that’s my opinion, but I’ve seen them a lot and since post-Covid, rubbish! nothing left, on the other hand they will sell out everywhere. you put them in privilege next year they fills it every week
Give it a rest! They are not more Comercial than Guetta!

Black Coffee these days btw the same as keinemusik in his mainstream appeal and easily accessible music with trash vocals

Personally think the Keinemusik commercial chat is quite overblown - do they play a fair few remixes with well known vocals etc.? Yes, but they usually play long 5-7 hour sets at their events and people seem to focus solely on the 5-6 more commercial sounding tracks they hear during this period and discount the 40 others they hear! They still put eyes on and provide a platform to lesser known upcoming DJs (Dennis Louvra, Ankhoi, VXSION, Samm etc.) Musically, their own productions don’t disappoint and hasn’t ventured into commercial tracks. It’s a more accessible sound yes as it’s not heavy and is evidently popular now as people have discovered it as electronic music continues to grow. The rise of TikTok has just put more eyes on it and resorted in them demanding high fees and playing larger venues yes but what DJs wouldn’t align this with their popularity and demand? I think people also have to be careful from what they see, there are gullible people out there who believe that all the videos they see of them on TikTok etc are real audio, many TikTok producers are putting the sound of their cheesy edits over videos of Keinemusik to make it seem like they play their track when they don’t - damaging the image of KM and the Afro house genre this IMO.

Yeah ,i Still got some free List
1 slot Dc10 Except Opening Closing thanks to Dc10 security staff ,with east Europe,this accent,this List IS hard to get,even DC10 french waitress told me she doesnt have any slots
Pacha wednesday Saturday
Hi ibz when some DJs i support play...Seamus Haji,Dj Pippi,french Sam Karlson that was Aktarus NRV mate n Aktarus 's padawan...
Amnesia pyramid when Maceo/Raxon Plays...
For Ushuaia opening there IS a DJ he works for (was afterlife Opening, backstage ,last year thanks to this dj)playing but i didnt Ask ,i bought my 2 tix for me n Girlfriend 90€*2
Club chinois ,Lio Ibiza,Cova Santa...
Dc10 tix Rise by 10€ for regular Price,Still nice their cheaper deal b4 6pm

Blue Marlin Opening IS april 29th,some mate text Bmi manager
Maybe Dc10 doesn’t like your hat? Because its very easy to get a guestlist in Dc10.

Now lets go back to the topic. Miss Monique will also play in Club Chinois on 26th April according to her instagram.

Back