*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The restaurant PK2 in S'Estanyol will go upmarket and renamed as Cala Bonita!

13321708_364622790328799_2419315664209355595_n.jpg

Has anyone checked this out yet? Thinking of going pre-Destino tomorrow.

If so, what are drinks & food prices like?

Does anyone know what's going on with Ibiza Rocks on the 7th Sept? Don't fancy being squashed in Paradise and it's the 6th night so want something fairly tame

Has anyone checked this out yet? Thinking of going pre-Destino tomorrow.

If so, what are drinks & food prices like?

Yes I've been there, it's expensive....but the food is probably some of the best I've had on the island, the chef is famous in OZ and her food is outstanding.

Staters around €16 and our main was €32 but we shared it between 3 of us. Beer was around €7/8.

Really nice setting, away from the vest and chicken leg brigade, Tongy was there the same time as us just chilling with his family, it's that kind of place, great service.

Clara de Costa plays there one day a week, she matches the vice with her music

Yes I've been there, it's expensive....but the food is probably some of the best I've had on the island, the chef is famous in OZ and her food is outstanding.

Staters around €16 and our main was €32 but we shared it between 3 of us. Beer was around €7/8.

Really nice setting, away from the vest and chicken leg brigade, Tongy was there the same time as us just chilling with his family, it's that kind of place, great service.

Clara de Costa plays there one day a week, she matches the vice with her music

Thanks! Definitely keen to go and I see Clara is playing tomorrow too.

Is it ok to sit on the beach on towels? Also, could you bring your own water & bee if in the beach?

Thanks! Definitely keen to go and I see Clara is playing tomorrow too.

Is it ok to sit on the beach on towels? Also, could you bring your own water & bee if in the beach?

She is good, nice person as well

Yes you can but its a bit stoney, they do offer beds, but don't expect them to be cheap.

If you are going by cab, try and persuade him to take you as far down the dirt track as possible, it's long and pot holes everywhere so be careful if you are in a hire car, but don't walk from the top.

The owner is called Micheal, all the seats in the restaurant are good, honestly CLara this place is class, take a look at some of the hilltop villas as you get into the area

Let me know your thoughts after you have been .....

Yes you can but its a bit stoney, they do offer beds, but don't expect them to be cheap.

If you are going by cab, try and persuade him to take you as far down the dirt track as possible, it's long and pot holes everywhere so be careful if you are in a hire car, but don't walk from the top.

The owner is called Micheal, all the seats in the restaurant are good, honestly CLara this place is class, take a look at some of the hilltop villas as you get into the area

Is it quite easy to get a cab back?

Thanks again!

Clara actually played at my wedding last August and was brilliant. Saw her again at Es Vive on Sunday just been.

Definitely heading along to Cala Bonita tomorrow.

:eek:

what ? who on his right mind calls a party :eek: "HYPWA" :confused::spank:
"HYPWA" sounds probably even more annoying than CARA DELEVIGNE
and/or ANNIE MAC :D
thank F it´s gone, actually didn´t know that something weird like this even existed :twisted:
forgot to mention "DOUTZEN KROES"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back