*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
14324324_1768214363435493_6638661004331319298_o.jpg

:!:

edit: EXPECTED TO BE THE BIGGEST CLUB IN THE WORLD!

Last edited:
Has the conspiracy theory been started yet that the Matutes empire has the politicians in their back pocket, and are able to shut down/fine any venue they please?

I think its probably half correct. I think Matutes will have all the correct licenses and their books in order and will be wink wink nudge nudging at all the other venues who have probably been at it for years hence the sudden interest in their finances from the authorities and clampdown on venues with the wrong licenses. I doubt an establishment figure such as Matutes would have any difficulty whatsoever obtaining the correct paperwork.

I think its probably half correct. I think Matutes will have all the correct licenses and their books in order and will be wink wink nudge nudging at all the other venues who have probably been at it for years hence the sudden interest in their finances from the authorities and clampdown on venues with the wrong licenses. I doubt an establishment figure such as Matutes would have any difficulty whatsoever obtaining the correct paperwork.

Yeah I think you're right. Also good luck trying to get the correct licenses if you're not part of the Matutes empire. Did a quick readup on the Matutes family.....didn't realize they were that tied into the politics.

Did anyone realise not in Ibiza but back home Ibiza has got really popular this year it always is but heard a lot more people going than last year I know suppose magaluf is nothing compared to Ibiza

Did anyone realise not in Ibiza but back home Ibiza has got really popular this year it always is but heard a lot more people going than last year I know suppose magaluf is nothing compared to Ibiza

Been like this for at least a couple if not a few years now

The older you are and the time you first went has a massive influence on when you think it started becoming mainstream. i.e. There'll be people who thought it had gone mainstream or "sold out" when the acid house thing took off in 89.

and another night bites the dust... will be gone from calendar by tomorrow so have a guess in the meantime.

Hopefully the 'rich bitch' night (or whatever it's called)
not only it haven't been cancelled, it's actually extending FOUR WEEKS!!!
not only they extended it a few more weeks and hosted the closing party of privilege, they actually continue during the winter!!!

http://forum.ibiza-spotlight.com/threads/ibizaton-fridays-privilege.75989/

i wouldn't be surprised if other big clubs add reggaeton parties next year, es paradis for example. let's remember that amnesia had juan magan a couple of sundays last june...

Yes and they've all been to ocean beach, guetta, craig david, tiny tempah and one big night at sankeys. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think it's funny! Haha rather than going for the full Ibiza experience they just try to make it like the same when the go out at home, the people that regard themselves high class and better than anyone else do all day at ocean club then pre drinks at cafe mambo and normally end up at Ushuaia and consider going to bed haha

I agree and actually I work for an airline and last year there was a huge increase in passenger numbers and even more so this year

The airport is actually breaking records

I agree and actually I work for an airline and last year there was a huge increase in passenger numbers and even more so this year

The airport is actually breaking records
That's crazy! It's not just clubbers its elderly and family's aswell which is good doubt magaluf would have any family's or the elderly on it lol

Good old Mack puts the airport figures on here regular, and it's been highlighted repeatedly this season that it was so busy the island just couldn't cope with the unseen levels of people arriving. It'll only get busier to, talk of locals/workers wanting a cap on tourists arriving but can't see it being easily implemented. In fact it would be a bloody nightmare :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back