*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you'll get a big underground type act going over. Maybe Solomuns? Maybe Carola? Will TOU stick around?

Would be surprised tbh if Solomun and Music On do not move to the new Space.

El Row is not going anywhere and I'm guessing they try to keep/enhance the Afterlife night. Who knows what happens to the rest of the nights, but my guess is they bring in some more EDM'ish acts although it will be hard to balance Ushuaia and the club. When you have Hardwell at Ushuaia, can you have Garrix at the club? You don't want to cannibalize yourself.

El Row is not going anywhere and I'm guessing they try to keep/enhance the Afterlife night. Who knows what happens to the rest of the nights, but my guess is they bring in some more EDM'ish acts although it will be hard to balance Ushuaia and the club. When you have Hardwell at Ushuaia, can you have Garrix at the club? You don't want to cannibalize yourself.

Ushuaia may act as an expensive pre-party for the club as it will close at midnight.

Agree el rows should probably stay and the ants/el rows double header is a good combo.
They're losing Coxy so Tuesday is a void to fill. Sundays at Space won't carry on. La Troya and ONYX don't really fit.

amnesia is the best place for carola and pacha for solomun.

Space night at Amnesia is my favorite, followed by tinned potatoes on the rocks out of a travel kettle

Ok ok I know its getting old now! But I still find it the most hilarious piece of advice I've seen on this forum!!!!
That will never ever grow old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back