ibiza cars

crashing into the big billboards at the roundabouts seems to be the next big thing here!

fotosmanager20160317083844-1_g.jpg

audi this time with italian license plate, also crashing into a billboard. when the police arrived the car had been abandoned...

Diplomats(?) from one of the poorest countries in the world, driving some of the most expensive cars.
Corrupt ba**ards!

MASSIVE cocaine smuggling hub, a fair amount of human trafficking too & virtually lawless to all intents & purposes. No prizes for guessing where the money came from !

Balearic Islands consider banning tourist cars
to avoid summer gridlock

Officials say they may stop people arriving in smaller islands by car
as region prepares to receive record number of visitors

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...consider-banning-tourist-cars-summer-gridlock

WHAT!?

well if that happens that's us screwed then - a large part of our trip is structured around car access to the North!!!

and I'm pretty sure Balearia would try and avoid refunding everyone who has already booked with cars.

Understandable though, but a bit last minute. They could have announced this last year.

SSA you may need to thumb down a ride.

Don't worry,we heard about the control of the number of cars since decades...
Does it exist yet for the rentacar?
I remember they were talking about it a few years ago

I hope it is all wild rumours because if there is a ban and everyone hires local cars instead, how does that ease congestion ? + there is surely only a finite number of hire cars, in which case there is a real prospect of panic at the ports because people won't be able to get to Portinatx or wherever - how the hell would you get to your apt? by mule?

while I understand people might not be very happy about this, I personally think in the long haul this is the only way to go. it has to be well planned of course and should be announced far in advance, but if you guys would see the traffic we currently experience you'd understand.

but the problem is more global I think,what about new constructions,hotel,cruise boats,etc?...

Back