Ibiza blues

bloody hell love, wouldn't like to meet you when you're angry
Haaaaaa!! It would shift them. !!! The aquatters i mean. Ive already had my daily rage with a push biker who weaved in and out for 3 miles so i couldnt over tke. Lucky i carey a few grenades with me and hirled one at him just as we went by him ha !!

I cant go on- ive no more tears left. Im torn between the man I love and the Island I need to be on- i will wither away and die here like a dying flower.
He wont come for at least 3 years. To me theres nothing but darkness ahead. I really need to get away but it will breaak my heart leaving him but its breaking my heart staying..... Saved enough to buy a place. Even if i did go alone it was our dream- mine n his. Wouldnt be the same...

Forgot about this thread. Took me a full 5 days to come back down to planet Earth after a quick 3 day session couple of weeks back. We only made it to Circoloco opening. I normally miss the place with a serious longing to return ASAP. Hasn't really hit me like that this year, the only realisation I had was that I can't hit it that hard, ever again. Booked a couple of other raves in before the end of the year (UK and Berlin) which we'll be going away for so definitely stuff to look forward to in any case.

Last edited:
I cant go on- ive no more tears left. Im torn between the man I love and the Island I need to be on- i will wither away and die here like a dying flower.
He wont come for at least 3 years. To me theres nothing but darkness ahead. I really need to get away but it will breaak my heart leaving him but its breaking my heart staying..... Saved enough to buy a place. Even if i did go alone it was our dream- mine n his. Wouldnt be the same...
Just a question,have you ever been to ibiza in winter?
I know some people who were dreaming about moving to the island,and they left after the first winter...
go in February 2 weeks,and you will have a,more real idea of the REAL life there...

I thinks its my illness that i want to get away from too. Maybe the docs there will help me . Thanks to you all. Hopefully i can raise another £15k to add to the pot by selling my lorry etc. I will get there but i cant fly so need a g
I know some people who were dreaming about moving to the island,and they left after the first winter...
go in February 2 weeks,and you will have a,more real idea of the REAL life there...

Why'd they leave?

Late reply! Yes we went un November and Jabuary and loved it just as mich. even tje deserred streets were still beautiful to me. We loved the farming areas too( we farm here). Its not all
Abput clubs and booze-

I've been listening to sonica today, such a buzz when it's all starting to kick off making me depressed I have to wait till October :(
I've got so much on and had such a bad 12 months I should be happy I'm even going but j don't want to wait :spank::mad:

Why'd they leave?
No job in winter,not enough money saved from the summer,administration problems(you need a high level in Spanish),...
I remember when we bought our place,we had some papers to do in... Catalan!
And believe me,as French I have a serious knowledge of it here in France:spank:,but the Spanish administration is crazy!!!:rolleyes:
If YOU have seen Brazil(Terry Gillian or Monty Pythons?help!),YOU have a little image of the Spanish admin:lol:

Haha, somehow it's mildly uplifting to know someone's going through the same suffering ;)

Take plenty of fish oil or other omega 3 source, magnesium (preferably magnesium chelate), vitamins B, C and D (D3 if available) , Alpha Lipoic Acid and some 5HTP might help too.
Plus the standard scripture of high quality multivits and a healthy diet with lots of fruits and veg.

Don't know for a fact that any of this actually works, but I DO know for a fact that if you believe it will work, then it will ;)

For those whose zaps/flashes are absolutely debilitating, I know of no alternative to getting hold of some mild antidepressants though...

Wat with my dodgy heartbeat and hating the uk I cant see any light at the end of whatever tunnel i go in to..... Im so bloody miserable

Jaw ache, head ache, and very very tired. Im in work first thing tommorow, a day on the sofa it is for me this afternoon

Back