How long til' you go?

Like buses you wait an age then two turn up at once...although if anything like Firstbus in Bristol - wait an age, then wait some more, and a smidgeon more as they disappear from the LED board before deciding to walk. But if it does turn up listening to some god awful music played out loud on a phone at close to full volume for the duration <\oldrant>

About 22 hours for trip 1 of 4 this year. Definitely got the bug again.

Not decided what to do yet but seems a lot more going on than we bargained for when we booked a few relaxing days in the sun.

Pencilled in Tanit and Melon bomb Friday and first time trip to Akasha on Sunday for Ethereal.

Pencilled in Tanit and Melon bomb Friday
See you there! Should be a great afternoon.

I've actually never been to Tanit for an event like this so intrigued to see how it goes. Assume it's fine to just rock up without a bed / reservation and sit on the beach? I see the beds are cleared away at 5pm anyway. Know lots of people going so hopefully no restrictions and the weather currently looks good for tomorrow (21/22 degrees and sunny).

I've actually never been to Tanit for an event like this so intrigued to see how it goes. Assume it's fine to just rock up without a bed / reservation and sit on the beach? I see the beds are cleared away at 5pm anyway. Know lots of people going so hopefully no restrictions and the weather currently looks good for tomorrow (21/22 degrees and sunny).
Yeah, not got an idea of what to do. We were going to wander down later about 5pm but might head earlier now. Have a nice walk and some food & drink in the sun on the way.

Went to the closing last year. Was a little apprehensive at not having a clue also, but got there not long before sunset and it was really good few hours. Dancefloor area was already busy and you could go on to the beach to sit on the odd beds that were still out. Would 100% go again.

This month and a part of the next one. Thought about going earlier , but now I know : It was the right decision not to go in April. End of May is a good time : Not too busy , but everything open and nice weather normally. Curious whats up in Pacha : Rammed or not ( Bedouin and Solomun ? ).
Hope for a nice evening at Akasha.
Lets see whats up at Sa Trinxa. I remember , in may it was easy to get a table for one without reservation ( outside the peak time ). Same at Nassau.

i just can't keep away. only 109 days until i spend the last week in april in cosmopolitan cala de bou! (i've a week in benidorm, a week in that london, and a week in madrid to keep me occupied until then!)
how things change. the illness and subsequent death of our tiny ibicenca cat meant no london or madrid, so now we're off to palma staying at saulo by puro! i get home saturday night, put a big wash on sunday, pack my underseat bag on monday and fly to ibiza on tuesday morning.

I’m
how things change. the illness and subsequent death of our tiny ibicenca cat meant no london or madrid, so now we're off to palma staying at saulo by puro! i get home saturday night, put a big wash on sunday, pack my underseat bag on monday and fly to ibiza on tuesday morning.
Sorry you lost your cat.

I'm sorry for your loss. It's never easy losing a friend.

Back