How long til' you go?

I reckon all the music bods on here should try and coordinate a visit around late Sept for Beat Hotel - usually the last week on past form. Well overdue in my case.
Did they do something at pikes last year? Think we are staying there that weekend.

I reckon all the music bods on here should try and coordinate a visit around late Sept for Beat Hotel - usually the last week on past form. Well overdue in my case.
I like this idea! Unfortunately I’m going on adventures in other parts of the world so won’t be on the island on my usual date this year! ☹️

Sorry for the delay in answering this. Yes the did. The have done a Beat hotel takeover on the Sunday the last couple of years.
No probs, something to look forward to then. Will search and see what it’s all about 👍

129 days. Completely different holiday for us, Es Cana, B & B, hire car, Easyjet flights. Got car to sort, but just £1800 on flights and accom (inc breakfast) for the 4 of us so far....
Would you mind me being nosey and asking what b&b?.....or is it a private one? Know quite a few in the area.

Leonardo Suites. Not a little bed and breakfast, but that's what we've booked as opposed to an all inclusive. Cheap as chips but looks clean.

The kids may be on for a shock after multiple luxury trips to Mexico and Dubai with all mod cons and full-on kids clubs, but they are getting older and it's time to get them out and about around Ibiza

Leonardo Suites. Not a little bed and breakfast, but that's what we've booked as opposed to an all inclusive. Cheap as chips but looks clean.

The kids may be on for a shock after multiple luxury trips to Mexico and Dubai with all mod cons and full-on kids clubs, but they are getting older and it's time to get them out and about around Ibiza
Ah yes, formally the all inclusive hell hole known as Alua Miami. Interesting choice....tight parking but do-able. Thanks for reply.

Back