Hotel discussion thread

Makes sense. As it says in the article, from the FIVE hotels I have seen they actually look like Destino.

That means : In September again. Breakfast is good enough. Lunch is somewhere else. Its only for sleeping and breakfast
100%

I actually didn't bother with breakfast after the first day, it was...not great. There's plenty of better options 5 mins away.

Hotel in Eivissa with parking area , which is reasonable ? Or close to Ikea parking ? Think its impossible ...

Just booked Royal Plaza hotel for 2 nights early August. Anyone got any reviews? Looks ok for the price....everything else was mega £££ and like staying in town when it is such a short stay...

Just booked Royal Plaza hotel for 2 nights early August. Anyone got any reviews? Looks ok for the price....everything else was mega £££ and like staying in town when it is such a short stay...
I've not stayd there but its always been an option and it look good. I tend to stay in Figuretas at Hotel Cenit as its in between Ibiza town and Figuretas.

I've not stayd there but its always been an option and it look good. I tend to stay in Figuretas at Hotel Cenit as its in between Ibiza town and Figuretas.

Actually done a 180 and booked La Torre instead which actually came out cheaper with brekkie included. You get 15% off if you book directly at the moment it seems.

What IS best between
Abrat (1rst option) Still 1500€ 12days for 2people ,+200€ seaview but i pick that option
Mar y vent ,mate paid 60€ on discount last mn deals oct 2023
Sol Bahia suite ,Big fridge n kitchen n lot of Space ,had showers there ibz aug 2023 thé spartan way ,thanks to mate,but didnt find it looking like a suite
Gran sol
Finally ,i may Book thé 1300€/day with dinner breakfast cascades Stuff Eden suite AT Hacienda Xa Namena,1rst Time i will spread Money ,for closing time
Ibiza was far cheaper ,when being single 😹

Looking at the Bellamar Hotel and on the Jet2 site it says "A residential apartment block is being built next to Hotel Bellamar Beach & Spa. The work will be visible from the hotel entrance and from some rooms. You may also experience some noise disturbance at times whilst the work takes place. Work may take place intermittently."

Anyone know how major these works are? lol Is it the building thats been half built for years on the main road?

Back