ENTER Ibiza 2016 [NOT Happening Now]

Hmmm it is a shame...one of the few nights to take the full club at Space and not split the promotion between rooms, and that is when Space is at its best....a shame not to fully embrace that in the last season. I hope he just keeps it to a few one off Cocoon/DC10 appearances. Not the biggest fan of Hawtin's sound like a few others here although I do respect him greatly and appreciate the Enter concept...don't want him imposing too much on other nights and diluting them down.

space just announced on their twitter feed that "hawtin and his show ENTER" will not perform at space ibiza in 2016.

first time that a club announces who will NOT play there. how weird and stupid ..

space just announced on their twitter feed that "hawtin and his show ENTER" will not perform at space ibiza in 2016.

first time that a club announces who will NOT play there. how weird and stupid ..

Not really stupid. Maybe some politics at play too. Pacha released some statements in 2013 when they cleared out a lot of DJs. I think they even released a statement when Luciano left.

What is interesting is that you will see when I opened the thread I had a tweet from Richie with regards to ENTER 2016. That Tweet has now (strangely) disappeared from his Twitter feed!

Maybe some politics at play too.

as always on this island, yes. I guess it's like an old couple that is breaking up and both say "I ended the relationship".
I saw the tweet as well and I agree - richie must have wanted it more than space did. reminds me of luciano/amnesia spat last year.

woah, sad news :(. Was a real Techno Party! I dont like the housy style, so for me Enter is a big big loss :(

woah, sad news :(. Was a real Techno Party! I dont like the housy style, so for me Enter is a big big loss :(

Go....... HYTE......
I know it's a Wednesday and not Thursday...... But I think a lot of ENTER people will do their thing a day early at HYTE!

Go....... HYTE......
I know it's a Wednesday and not Thursday...... But I think a lot of ENTER people will do their thing a day early at HYTE!

dont think so. dont think maceo plays any close to richie.

maybe some good sound in the main room with leibing marcel dettman, but dice and maceo replacing enters sound especially the main room?

dont think so. dont think maceo plays any close to richie.

maybe some good sound in the main room with leibing marcel dettman, but dice and maceo replacing enters sound especially the main room?

As you say - there is more than 1 DJ at HYTE!

Back