End of season summary/thoughts

Joanie - it all good fun having a bit of a debate. No intention of bickering. So based on your reply. I really can't be bothered and I actually think you sound a little bitter and are likely that person in the 'standing area'. ;)

I don't think you're going to be commended for your astounding observational skills anytime soon because I think I'm making the fact that I'm a lot bitter quite clear.. And if I was the one in the standing area we wouldn't have an issue here really would we..

The mistake you're making is just because I have an opinion that you're a complete cringe ball it doesn't mean that I'm nasty or that I'd harm anyone, or that I don't have an amazing time when I'm out.. just I have an even better time with like-minded people =)

Coming from someone who claims to be immersed in the music and in their own bubble those last 4 lines are quite the surprise..

Haha bloody hell put your back down please.....
Ive seen shuffling at festivals, on dancefloors, at the bars and wherever else they want to strut their stuff and for whatever reason i find it extremely extremely annoying.
And i dont 'claim' anything, i am stating a FACT why would i lie?! Not like im trying to sound cool or hip just being honest.
I suggest you actually read through our convo and maybe see how similar our views are instead of trying to find a negative and get your arse out

Haha bloody hell put your back down please.....
Ive seen shuffling at festivals, on dancefloors, at the bars and wherever else they want to strut their stuff and for whatever reason i find it extremely extremely annoying.
And i dont 'claim' anything, i am stating a FACT why would i lie?! Not like im trying to sound cool or hip just being honest.
I suggest you actually read through our convo and maybe see how similar our views are instead of trying to find a negative and get your arse out

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about now. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of that statement about you wanting to ban shuffling, but you've clearly misconstrued what I said and you've now resorted to anger. And further to that a claim is not a lie.. I've not once accused you of lying. I'm not sure if you're anger is affecting your understanding of various statements, or maybe you struggle in general but I think it's best that you just accept that I don't like too many cameras on a dancefloor, bling culture, sheep etc and move on. I've no intention to cause distress to anyone, particularly not you as I can tell you mean well lol.

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about now. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of that statement about you wanting to ban shuffling, but you've clearly misconstrued what I said and you've now resorted to anger. And further to that a claim is not a lie.. I've not once accused you of lying. I'm not sure if you're anger is affecting your understanding of various statements, or maybe you struggle in general but I think it's best that you just accept that I don't like too many cameras on a dancefloor, bling culture, sheep etc and move on. I've no intention to cause distress to anyone, particularly not you as I can tell you mean well lol.

I can assure you that im not/wasnt angry...... Slightly frustrated maybe ;) lol
Not sure how i was being a hypocrite by saying i find seeing anyone shuffling, anywhere, painful to my brain just like most people seeing someone spit on the floor would find that disgusting. I dont know why it annoys me but it does but thats just my feeling towards it.
(Btw i only mentioned shuffling as it was on show in his video)

not before I have made 2 final points:

You're a hypocrite because you said you'd ban shuffling shortly after telling me I'm wrong for disliking miserable looking people being around me.

You only agreed with my points when another member voiced similar opinions to me =)

Sorry but I wouldn't have been able to sleep ... :lol: As far as you and I are concerned the topic is now closed.

not before I have made 2 final points:

You're a hypocrite because you said you'd ban shuffling shortly after telling me I'm wrong for disliking miserable looking people being around me.

You only agreed with my points when another member voiced similar opinions to me =)

Sorry but I wouldn't have been able to sleep ... :lol: As far as you and I are concerned the topic is now closed.

Haha im itching to counter but im going to resist :)

Hey you two's please stop bickering. It's evident that you both have a similar outlook and feel there's been some miscommunication along the way

I'm far more disturbed by those videos posted earlier in this thread. I struggled to finish watching them without throwing up. We've taken a few years off from Ibiza and if that's how it's become I'm glad we've moved on. Nothing personal to the guy who posted them as it's all new to them but not the kind of environment we would enjoy at our ripe old age.

If anyone happens to give a f^3k

I made two youtube vids for my sessions this year

July

Sept

All of us are pretty much Ibiza virgins (My first time last year).
You could class a few of us as posey as mentioned

However do we look like we are standing around on the side line, posing and not enjoying the music

I don't get this consensus on here that Ibiza has lost its vibe and it isn't like the old days?

Considering it is currently at its most busiest ever proves that it is doing something right????
Regardless of music taste and nights (not my cup of tea) it looks like you had a great time.

Yes the muscle posing a bit corny (but you admit that) but looks like you all loved it which is good to see.

Holiday romance as well?

DLetSkZ.gif

Just looked at the videos. Not my view of ibiza at all.
Time is running so fast :lol::spank:
If people are enjoying the island that way, why not...
Each generation has her own way to have fun, but I am happy to have been part of the one who have known the early middle of the 90's and beginning of the century.
It's a strange feeling to think that you are not young anymore.

I still need to watch these videos in full... I haven't got past the gym part because I was going red for them.. You might expect that from massive muscley roiders but not from little blokes like this... maybe they are just taking the p1ss? Hmmmm I can't decide :twisted:

Regardless of music taste and nights (not my cup of tea) it looks like you had a great time.

Yes the muscle posing a bit corny (but you admit that) but looks like you all loved it which is good to see.

Holiday romance as well?

What sort of nights do you prefer? I am still learning but have to say Ants was the best night I have had in my 3 Ibiza visits. I would like to do Cream on my next visit

The muscle posing bits are just me being a clown. Unfortunately when you get into shape you get tarred with being a narcissist. Usually from jealous guys. So I just play on it
I am in fact a very humble person

As for the holiday romance - We met in July the first time and then we met back up in September out there. Still meet every weekend even though it is near on a 4hr drive one way....

Back