El Row/Kehakuma

Anyone make it along to the Kompakt takeover at Kehakuma on Saturday? Would like to hear how it went.

I was there. I stayed for Pachanga Boys' set. I thought it was a proper techno set with a journey. It wasn't banging techno, mind you, slower instead. Really cool seeing 4 scantily clad dancers on platforms dancing away to the whole thing. Michael Mayer took over after and he upped the pace but I wasn't really feeling it and I think i was just too tired, from Ants earlier on.

Are these Elrow Nights Themed? I want to go on July 25th for Skream and Ellen Allien and on the listenings it says Music- 60s. Bit confused

Are these Elrow Nights Themed? I want to go on July 25th for Skream and Ellen Allien and on the listenings it says Music- 60s. Bit confused

Yes they are themed. The Discoteca will have a different "theme" and decoration each week, and the crazy dancers etc that come out will be dressed to reflect the theme. However, while the theme changes, the music is obviously just the same! Skream and Ellen Allien won't be playing 60s classics! :)

Im sure Skream could knock out a bit of The Beatles and Bee Gees no problem. I thought it was Themed. Should be an ace night

Im sure Skream could knock out a bit of The Beatles and Bee Gees no problem. I thought it was Themed. Should be an ace night

It will be crazy, it always is! And I know people take the pi_ss when I say it can be a mind f__K (as that is the whole idea)........ but it really is!

I was always against the Elrow / Kehakuma tie-up (even though I loved both brands and nights).....as one is crazy mad inflatables and beachballs falling from the roof the other is trying to be some deep dark dungeon in Berlin. However, once I have had my dose of Elrow, I quite like playing the night out in Kehakuma now.

I'm looking forward to the Chaos of it all. Will be doing Voorn and Kolsch at Ants then heading over. Got a busy 4 Nights on a best Mates Stag Do. Been visiting Ibiza since 03 and now at 34 it's my first Stag out there. Libertines, Cream, Clockwork then Ants and Elrow for me.

I'm looking forward to the Chaos of it all. Will be doing Voorn and Kolsch at Ants then heading over. Got a busy 4 Nights on a best Mates Stag Do. Been visiting Ibiza since 03 and now at 34 it's my first Stag out there. Libertines, Cream, Clockwork then Ants and Elrow for me.

Ants followed by Elrow/Kehakuma is my perfect Saturday! A good 14+ hour session if you want it to be!

Make sure you get there early for Ants. Each set is usually 90 minutes, and the first four sets from 1500-2100 are at the back DJ booth and the vibe is amazing, and totally different to the main stage!

The last two sets from 21:00-22:30 and 22:30 to Midnight will be on the main stage probably. Looking at the night you refer to above, I'm guessing it will be Joris Voorn and Andrea Oliva that have the last two sets on the main stage. But you never know..... they may mix it up more!

Last year I gave Ants a miss as was hanging from the Night before. All week a special guest was being anounced and it was Sasha. I was gutted!

Any news/rumours who the 'special guest' is on the 1st?

not sure there will be a proper special guest this saturday. they've taken the 'special guest' off the latest artwork and thus I've just updated the calendar accordingly.

Ah shame, going Creamfields so will still most likely end up in Space, only other party taking my fancy at the minute is Pure Pacha, but going Solomun the Sunday and don't want to do the same club 2 nights in a row

Ah shame, going Creamfields so will still most likely end up in Space, only other party taking my fancy at the minute is Pure Pacha, but going Solomun the Sunday and don't want to do the same club 2 nights in a row

it'll still be a fun night, even if there's no special guest.

Back