El Row/Kehakuma

All we need is Kehakama to seal the deal.

I have no clue but I think the major interernational DJs would play at the end?

Great! Heading there this Saturday - not sure how busy it will be due to it being the week after opening - but pretty excited.

It was crazy, lots of inflatable things dropping from the ceiling. Nice decoration and funny performers. People were a bit rough for my miss, pushing and jumping carelessly, but I guess it's part of it. Patrick topping set was as I though a bit easy but efficient. Ida engberg did the job. We left after her set and it was still packed in the main room. More space in the other rooms but still nice atmosphere.

It was crazy, lots of inflatable things dropping from the ceiling. Nice decoration and funny performers. People were a bit rough for my miss, pushing and jumping carelessly, but I guess it's part of it. Patrick topping set was as I though a bit easy but efficient. Ida engberg did the job. We left after her set and it was still packed in the main room. More space in the other rooms but still nice atmosphere.

ELROW is an experience to be sure! I actually find it all a bit too much sometimes. By that I mean, if you were to take recreational drugs (which I should add is illegal and I strongly advise you think of your health :)) friends have told me that it can actually become all a bit mental with people running around the place and jumping to get inflatables... it's basically a mind f**k....

Stayed till the end at 7.30 and got well rewarded as the dancers handed out free cava to everyone at the front. I thought it was a brilliant night, although catching a flight at 10.00 was a bit rough :)

that's the whole purpose of it ;)

I am hoping if it is getting too mental - can simply check out the techno in the other room. Looking forward to seeing Steve Bug and Josh Wink. Not sure how keen I am on the tech house they play, but going with a group of 17 so hoping the main room caterers for those who simply want a good time and are not fussed about the tunes.

**Bump Up**

Did anyone check out the first of four of the Josh Wink B2B Steve Bug sets last Saturday? This is the one B2B I do want to check out this summer! Josh is my man!

Anyone make it along to the Kompakt takeover at Kehakuma on Saturday? Would like to hear how it went.

Anyone make it along to the Kompakt takeover at Kehakuma on Saturday? Would like to hear how it went.

I was there quickly (literally for half an hour). liked how terraza sounded. wasn't packed, but busy enough.

I was there quickly (literally for half an hour). liked how terraza sounded. wasn't packed, but busy enough.
I went on Saturday. Personally I wasn't really feeling it musically in the mainroom, however as per the above, I thought the Terraza was very very good. Wasn't packed, but that's not always a bad thing.

Back