Defected 2024 Ibiza v Malta

Tickets are 25 euros for members for the next 24hrs which is good tho!! I might get one anyway!! Hopefully it’s still the same awesome line ups!!

Tickets are 25 euros for members for the next 24hrs which is good tho!! I might get one anyway!! Hopefully it’s still the same awesome line ups!!
Yeah the line ups will still be class I’m sure, and if I’m there while Darius syrossian shows up il go and have a look, but it’s jus a completely different vibe being outdoors and it will attract a different crowd to eden

Me neither … feel like this is a new Ibiza crowd and I’m still holding on to the old Ibiza. Yeah Sames… I’ve got a ticket anyway for when we are there so will see who is on.

I’ve never done Ushuaia so guess I should give it a shot 😂

It’s gonna be hot, the music is gonna be class and ur gonna have a good time still let’s be fair 🙌 it’s a great venue, it’s just different to Eden. I’d recommend getting there early and enjoying the music around the smaller dj booth before it gets heaving and goes to the main stage at around 8pm, that early part of the day will be decent I reckon

Thanks for the tips!! I will deffo give this a whirl and get there early then. I don’t even normally drink in clubs… so the prices won’t bother me too much (I only drink red wine🤣!!) hopefully the crowd will be friendly enough. Everyone has normally been mega nice in Eden!

Thanks for the tips!! I will deffo give this a whirl and get there early then. I don’t even normally drink in clubs… so the prices won’t bother me too much (I only drink red wine🤣!!) hopefully the crowd will be friendly enough. Everyone has normally been mega nice in Eden!
No worries 👍😁. Red wine drinker here too!! Defo too dangerous to be a club drink tho! 😂. I’d end up forgetting everything by 10pm! Different medicine required for clubbing… maybe just a 10 euro bottle of water to cool down!

Haha nope… just the red wine or sober for me… think I’m one of kind!!! 🙈🙈
Just there for the music and dancing!!
Still might get stung by the water prices tho in the heat 😏😂!!

Wow 😮19€ just for a glass!!
Nothing worst than crap wine too!! Thanks for the tip… looks like pre-drinking it is!!! There is normally a carton of wine I love that is like 3€ 😂😂.. I’ll stick to this!!

Crazy isn’t it!! When I saw Gorgon City at Drumsheds they were handing out water for free…. this is how it should be in all clubs! Especially in the heat of Ibiza!!

Hey - interesting chat.

I love the idea of solo Ibiza meet ups - my boys are either in a place where they don’t want to party or were always dragged along and always preferred indie band vibes….im in 40s but can’t bear to think the raving is gonna stop

Also found myself here research Malta as an option but will also now check out afterlife in France now too 🧐

looks like Elrow got 3 dates at ushuaia which is super tempting - gotta love a daytime party

Hey - interesting chat.

I love the idea of solo Ibiza meet ups - my boys are either in a place where they don’t want to party or were always dragged along and always preferred indie band vibes….im in 40s but can’t bear to think the raving is gonna stop

Also found myself here research Malta as an option but will also now check out afterlife in France now too 🧐

looks like Elrow got 3 dates at ushuaia which is super tempting - gotta love a daytime party
Hey!! I’m the same… I don’t want it to end 😂 and none of my friends are into house music so I tend to do a lot of things solo.

I’m in Ibiza 6th August for defected so that will be my first time at Ushuaia. I love Elrow … but the line up for Amnesia that week is pretty rubbish so I’m potentially gonna do Elrow town in London on the 17th Aug … just waiting for some more names to be released cos the current line up is a bit disappointing (for me anyway!)

Yeah afterlife in orange looks amazing… so I’m looking forward to this one!

Randomly, I’m also doing Annie Mac in my hometown of Halifax 🤣 she has announced a gig at the piece hall!! So why not!!

Back