Defected 2024 Ibiza v Malta

Aww I have a feeling this is gonna happen…either there or Hii. I’m worried it’s just gonna lose its whole vibe 🫤
I was hoping for pikes (although probs too small!) or somewhere a bit more original.

I just heard a rumor that DEFECTED could be switching to Ushuaia for an outdoor party, so like 20:00-24:00? Would be a terrible move in my opinion so I hope its not true. Its too good of a night to be downgraded into Ushuaia in my opinion.
More likely 1700/1800-2300

I reckon itl go to hi, and glitter box goes to Ushuaïa on the same day. No knowledge at all jus a cheeky guess. I really hope it doesn’t happen! Cova Santa would be a good one for defected, donotsleep nights seem to do well there recently

I’ve been to Cova Santa … on a PIV night (Prunk guestlist) … it was sooo good, but it might be a bit small for the defected crowds. I saw radio one was at 528 (zoo project).., that would be a good shout!!

Heeeeey this is a great topic because I'm in this huge dilemma! This year is my 35th birthday celebration and my birthday is on the 5th of October, on a Saturday, it can't be more perfect!
My original plan was going to Ibiza for some closing parties
Then I saw the Defected Malta on the same weekend and I just looooove Defected,
So now I'm really torn in between what to do for my birthday, is the 35 so I really wanted it to make it special
I have never been to either Ibiza or Malta btw, I'm originally from Mexico but moved a couple of years ago to Germany,

What do you guys think?

Heeeeey this is a great topic because I'm in this huge dilemma! This year is my 35th birthday celebration and my birthday is on the 5th of October, on a Saturday, it can't be more perfect!
So now I'm really torn in between what to do for my birthday, is the 35 so I really wanted it to make it special
I have never been to either Ibiza or Malta btw, I'm originally from Mexico but moved a couple of years ago to Germany,

What do you guys think?

Welcome to the forum. If I were you I would do both! Defected parties were finished on Ibiza by the end of September last year and their normal running day was Fridays, although this could change when they move clubs this year.
If you want to celebrate on your actual birthday and you really love Defected, head to Malta that weekend, and try and catch Defected in Ibiza another time.
You never know, you might get really lucky and the Defected closing lands on the 5th October, but that would be some super luck.

What do you guys think?
Heyyyy!! I’ve been to ibiza loads of times and if its something you have never done… I would definitely recommend it!!
The best thing is, there are different clubs with different nights on… so you’ll get to sample a few different nights when you are there. There is something about the island that I just love… I can’t even describe it, but the energy and the people are unreal!!
I love defected too… but I’m waiting for the new venue in Ibiza to be announced, cos I loved Eden and where it has been for the last few years… and I hate change 🤣 I just hope it has the same real vibe to it.
I booked Ibiza again for this year … and not Malta in the end.
I would deffo recommend Elrow at amnesia!! That place is mental and so much fun!! But again, it depends on which djs are playing and who you like.

Hi there, I loved defected when I went with a friend in Sept 23. I ended up going back solo in October and had a few nights out. I always stay in the Bay.

Leaving a comment here as I'd like to follow this solo chat, albeit I'm planning to go to Kevin and Perry event with my friend. I would consider another solo at some stage! I loved being able to do what I wanted, when I wanted!

I'm 40 in August so Ibiza in Sept with Kevin and Perry will be my gift to myself 😁 Also curious where defected is moving to.

Hi there, I loved defected when I went with a friend in Sept 23. I ended up going back solo in October and had a few nights out. I always stay in the Bay.

Leaving a comment here as I'd like to follow this solo chat, albeit I'm planning to go to Kevin and Perry event with my friend. I would consider another solo at some stage! I loved being able to do what I wanted, when I wanted!

I'm 40 in August so Ibiza in Sept with Kevin and Perry will be my gift to myself 😁 Also curious where defected is moving to.
Hey! I did consider the Kevin and Perry event… but I have just booked ‘Afterlife’ in France today for the end of August … at Theatre D’Orange. I’m not sure if any of you guys have been or heard of it … but the visuals look amazing!!

I’m travelling solo to this too … so it’s gonna be interesting getting to the south of France!!

I’m in Ibiza at the beginning of August.
No nights planned yet…🤞🏻🤞🏻 I turned 40 last year! Love meeting similar people who still love the dance vibes!!

Hey! I did consider the Kevin and Perry event… but I have just booked ‘Afterlife’ in France today for the end of August … at Theatre D’Orange. I’m not sure if any of you guys have been or heard of it … but the visuals look amazing!!

I’m travelling solo to this too … so it’s gonna be interesting getting to the south of France!!

No nights planned yet…🤞🏻🤞🏻 I turned 40 last year! Love meeting similar people who still love the dance vibes!!
Théâtre d'Orange is a fantastic place, you will love it.
I saw Daft Punk there, it was magical.

Aww wow, thank you so much for this!!
I’m a bit nervous as I’ve not met many people who have been/ ever heard of it !! But it looks amazing … and afterlife is something I have wanted to do for ageeees!!

I’m booked in ibz for 2 weeks starting on August 17th on a big family hol, il do a few nights out but I’m the only one in my group that will play so il keep an eye out in here for similar loners. Defected podcast today said ibiza news very soon…..

I reckon defected will be at Ushuaia!! 🫤

I fancy trying something a bit different like Franky Wah at Chinois … or Abode at Eden.

Your trip to France sounds amazing! August is always a no go for me for annual leave unfortunately, my birthday is Aug so I celebrate it later.

I noticed flights start at Easter this year and I'm so tempted to go over for 3 or 4 nights while office closes.

Heard of club chinois and would love to try it next time. Been to a few clubs but I'm not sure I've found one that I just love, yet!

Aww wow, thank you so much for this!!
I’m a bit nervous as I’ve not met many people who have been/ ever heard of it !! But it looks amazing … and afterlife is something I have wanted to do for ageeees!!
Afterlife is incredible! I did 3 Afterlife parties already and they never disappoint, crazy visuals, good vibes, awesome music
You will enjoy it so much!

Afterlife is incredible! I did 3 Afterlife parties already and they never disappoint, crazy visuals, good vibes, awesome music
You will enjoy it so much!
Aww this is so good to hear … cos it’s my first time and I’m excited/ nervous for it!!
But it’s always been on the bucket list …and the theatre looks amazing!! Thank you ☺️ xx

Attachments

• IMG_5084.jpeg
    IMG_5084.jpeg
    412.6 KB · Views: 4
Back