- - - - - - - daytime parties 2014 - - - - - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
august = silly season in terms of afterhours. there are afters every day at the moment...

right now --> solomun afters @tox
today from 4pm --> loco dice august X aftershow @destino
tuesday --> cocoon afters @ :)

Solomun still going?
Anything else on today?

(Brother (Doddy), his wife and friends now there - my turn for Ibiza spotlight watch)

Still not over being home :(

cocoon afters are happening yeah, but not at destino ;)

both luciano & friends (destino) and diynamic (cova santa) are on thursday

l3HuoDU.jpg

not until we left. sven played inside. tobi neumann, dan ghenacia and carl craig outside

maybe a stupid question, but I hope you will answer it: this "infamous after party villa" is that what you call the "Kave"..., and where is it?!

Last edited:
this "infamous after party villa" is that what you call the "Kave"..., and where is it?!

there is more than one 'infamous after party villa' pedro ;) last year a lot of afterparties happened at casa inspiración (which this year apparently is rented out all summer and therefore no afters there). the kave has existed for a while already, but this year people hear more about it because a few of the big promoters have been doing afters there. I'm obviously not going to give directions on here where it is. also - this is a very simple rule for parties at the kave - if you don't have a wristband or are on the guestlist - don't even bother going.

there are a lot of afterparties happening this summer (in different places), some get stopped by the police, but the well organised ones mostly don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back