- - - - - - - daytime parties 2014 - - - - - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
screenshot_2014-09-10-15-40-28-1-png.978

I went to that^^^ a few cans of estrella and a boogie. It wasn't very busy though

Cant see him throwing the party in ibiza on the 26th of october , what with it almost being a ghost island . So maybe he wants to celebrate his 50th with the masses in ibiza before we all hibernate for winter . Makes perfect sense being the milestone 50th birthday . Only comes round once in a lifetime , if your lucky . So celebrate it for a whole year if you must , that's what I'm gonna do .:)

and from a more business side of view: it's good marketing to alert all international fans now in ibiza that there is this huge birthday party in germany in october - everbody should come. it's a huge venue, lots of tickets to be sold, makes sense. and hey - sven on the beach? count me in anytime!!

Is svens party a free one? Also is there a strict dress code for beach house?
It will be free, and there was some stuff on another thread regarding the dress code. Something along the lines that later on in the evening peeps were turned away in shorts and flipflops (or similar)

Reactions: M.E
the way beach house is laid out for gerber I'd say if you want to enter the house itself (dj booth and bar are 'in' the house) there are some bouncers who could prevent you from entering in flipflops and shorts - I haven't witnessed that though. the music and most of the party is also on the beach directly in front of the house - so there you should be ok to wear anything. you won't get a view of the dj booth from there though - for those who need to take selfies ;)
dancefloor directly in front of the dj booth is impossibly hot btw, better dance outside

patapaaam!

Unfortunately Cova Sant can`t open tomorrow with "After Party Music On" for technical problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back