Danny Whittle & Eden Ibiza join forces

Judgement Fridays Moves to Es paradise...

Es Paradis already have a full line-up confirmed, but I suppose they could cancel the new UV Paint Party on Sunday's to fit Judge Jules in.

they would have their strongest line-up in years if happens though.

escuchar.gif
:lol:

ps:
Ibiza clubbing guru, Danny Whittle ... recently opened Bomba in Ibiza Town.
what ?

Eden website has the Judge night confirmed for the friday now

Ministry of Sound pt Creche is on thursdays

eden website said:
ferry corsten will be hosting full on at eden every sunday throughout the summer for 12 weeks. The line up for each show will be diverse and feature amazing sets from top djs such as markus schulz, cosmic gate, showtek, dimitri vegas & like mike, audien, chicane, bassjackers and more. Further residencies have been confirmed with toolroom knights taking overmondays, sander kleinenberg rocking tuesdays with his superstars party, david morales with a complete new concept is set for wednesdays, ministry of sound presents creche will host thursdays and judge jules returns to the venue with judgement fridays.

Quite impressed with the changes Eden have made for this year, gone are the cheap DJ Sammy/twice as nice/Westwood style nights, its all dance credible dance music in some form or other now...

Hopefully Es Paradise will follow suit, as its been many years since I have been there, and while its a lovely club and I've had many good times there, the events they have now just don't interest me.

Back