Cocoon 2014

Luciano needs to vary the lineups from his aether artists and the other people that he books on a regular basis

My guess (hardly rocket science) is it will be him + 2 a night. Probably another established name e.g. Like a Josh Wink, Carl Craig, etc + a newer up and coming artist. Sounds good to me. Still probably gives him and another a good 2.5-3 hour set each! He managed to get Derrick May to Booom last year.... Maybe he'll manage to get him to the Amnesia main room too!

Last edited:
1907990_10152195361434542_5126296324202013816_n.jpg

Any word on ricardo stivi?

Any chance luciano could pull a fast one and bring him in or are all ties severed with cocoon? I see he is still doing a festival in London in their tent

hmmm i know ricardo will play a few ibiza dates this summer, but am currently not sure if any of those will be at cocoon.

hmmm i know ricardo will play a few ibiza dates this summer, but am currently not sure if any of those will be at cocoon.

Where else MIGHT he be playing? Are Next wave doing more parties with him and maybe some of the ar:pi:ar guys?

I'll miss guys like Raresh on the terrace (although my cocoon date is one of the only ones with an artist still tba so fingers crossed haha)

Back