Car rental Advice

Motoluis seems to be cheapest/reliable booking along covid times 30€/day for opening (50€/day for closing )
The pick-up at airport is 15€ ,15€ saver if u pay booking right now,and their cancellation policy is smooth too.
As someone wait for u at airport P3 parking,dont forget to put hour drop off 2hours min b4 ur plane departure
Ps:ibz normal way u had 10€/day good deals with Dys,that went to 60-70€ now

Definitively Autosmari !!!!!
I rented car thought Autosmari at least 10 times and again for june 2022 :-D
At the end of the renting you just need to park the car at the airport and throw the key in the car !!! I love it !

Used to rent with Sunnycars always...since they give a nice discount to my employer....but I just checked their current prices compared to MotoLuis and AutoSmari and wowzers. I have no idea what happened to Sunny but they seem to have changed into a very expensive company now so easy choise. I'll go for Motoluis this year.

I just booked with motoluis again for May.
Out of curiosity I looked at the other companies, the prices seem very high this year😱
At motoluis for 18 days I paid 300€

Motoluis 2023 prices are around 20€ for 5 Doors car ,all my 3 2023 Booking done with them ,seems cheaper than previous year'
Price with Dys/scamming companies are more 40€/day while i Saw them cheap for nye 5 day 40€ but wont take more risk with Those scammy companies,u may save money and AT the end 500€ for claiming scratch...while with Motoluis,No surprises n No néed to check car too as even with scratch they wont charge u,for the 1rst Time i vé left car unwashed n they didnt charge me as i vé read it (i Always wash the car if Time IS not ticking..)
Goldcar charge u 10-20€ if car is dirt,80€,micro scratch ,800€ claiming scratch bump..this company should be banned from airport

Planning for 2024, where is the best place to rent an automatic versus manual? I’ve rented at the airport in the past and it’s super expensive.

MotoLuis seem honest too. Very good, fast customer service. Had too many nasty experiences elsewhere where you’re hanging around for ages in some airless portacabin whilst they slap on extra admin fees and petrol deposits

I have booked for may at sunny cars. The renting company is gobycars. Where is the bureau ? Do I need the shuttle ? Never seen them before.

Last year I had K10 and it was easy to walk. Had not wait for a shuttle.

Back