Can mods pls post event happening 8th-11th may here pls??

evening all, am liking the may updates gents.. am planning a trip out next year as part of the 40th celebrations and was keen to get a handle on a few of the openings and weather etc.. sounds perfect.. see you at pikes next may

Maybe a bit early!

Just kidding.

Weather was marvellous.

It was noticeably quiet in PDB and San An when I was there, but I was looking for a quiet break. All the main bars in PDB opened up on 9th May (although were quiet again the following evening, so not the 7 day rave fest of the normal season).

We went when we did cause I knew it was gonna be cheap, quiet and also cause the Medieval Festival was on. If you are specifically looking for a clubbing holiday I'd go for openings or towards the end of the month, but if you're looking to have a quiet(ish) one early May is good and there are still wee events happening here and there.

was scorching hot in our villa think it was abit of a suntrap. was so nice not to have crowds though if you're looking for the full ibiza experience its probs not the time to go. suited us reall as 32yr olds who have been before.

best party was a pdb beach bar opening but wasnt too much else on which we didnt mind. west end was open but dead

Also flights and accomodation are pretty cheap just prior to the season starting too! When I started looking, for the week before the Medieval Festival, it was gonna work out £99 for a flight and accomodation each for me and my mates.

Back