Can mods pls post event happening 8th-11th may here pls??

MiniMarc

Stivi, McRackin et al if i could colate any things going on that early weekend that would be great. beach parties/openings , one off club nights , fiesta's.
(dont post pics of ford fieasta's)

Can we extend this from 6th to 13th?

Well, gonna be in Formentera 11th to 13th but any tips would be much appreciated!

Too eager :lol:

As much as id love a dc10 or underground warmup id be just as keen to check out places ive never been to before, not even fussed if its house, would consider any kind of party or live music thang.

ok a few things are already known:

friday 8th may - ibiza rocks house (pikes) opening - this one should be good (expect spotlight presence!)
friday 8th may - insane season warm up at pacha with MK

saturday 9th may - housepital at pacha

sunday 11th may (4pm start) - open lab @ elements at benirras
sunday 11th may - blue marlin as always...
sunday 11th may - quite a good underground night at pacha with system of survival!

then on thu/fri/sat the following places in town are open too and worth checking:
- veto (ex-grial)
- bubbles (in marina botafoch)
- NINE (behind mcdonalds in the port)

plus at the end of calle de la virgen there are bar virgen and sunrise which lately got quite a good groove.

more on villa parties etc to follow - there has been one every damn weekend this winter!!! :)

Excellent! Ibiza Rocks house definitely sounds like the shout, never been.

Was also planning on checking out Veto as never made it to Grial.

Thanks Stivi

exactly what i needed thanks a mill. like i say is mainly gona be a chill wkd but after hearing Olly got up to much mischief the other day im sure there is plenty fun to be had in few weeks. stivi will b in touch

Sorry for my general ignorance, but what is the script with Ibiza Rocks House? Is it a case of having to book a meal in the restaurant or bar? Or do you make reservations to attend or buy tickets? I'm assuming it would be unwise to just rock up expecting entry on their opening night!

Not against getting a meal there, just wondering what the done thing is so I don't make an erse of myself (anymore than I normally do) :lol:

you just rock up and get in. I think the opening should be either free entry or if not, it's always really reasonably cheap entry.

we arrive 11pm on the friday so i think the sunday is the main night to go out if poss. system of survival sounds like a good option

bump! whats cooking?

well basically what's already been mentioned further above marc. two more events to add to that list are...

friday 8th may - savannah opening (for sunset of course)
saturday 9th may - beachouse opening (daytime until midnight)

Back