CamelPhat @ PACHA 2023 - Reviews & Reports

Are they closing the rooftop of late... Always open any time l have gone.. Hopefully it will be in September as always a nice place to get a breather for the older folks.. Really looking forward to the Camels on the 12th
Alternative is the downstairs terrace at the far right of the dancefloor (facing Dj) which is also open air and plenty of seating (mentioned by Stivi on the Bedouin thread)

Are they closing the rooftop of late... Always open any time l have gone.. Hopefully it will be in September as always a nice place to get a breather for the older folks.. Really looking forward to the Camels on the 12th
Roof wasn't open start of August but VIP was more "compressed" so you could grab a seat up behind the booth if needed for us oldies. We found a good place to view and dance for a good hour and a half before heading down to the main floor.

And garden, as people say, is an option for open air chilling.

Edit: You will love it they are smashing it this summer imho

Last edited:
Does anyone know if they have been playing Nelly Furtado say it right every week, and if so anyone else heard it and know what the remix is? 😂

It’s been driving me nuts ever since I got back last month

Does anyone know if they have been playing Nelly Furtado say it right every week, and if so anyone else heard it and know what the remix is? 😂

Have you got a video or link to a video of the version they played and I’ll try find it for ya

Can't remember it but this sounds a lot like it would sit well with their current set

They have the few times I've seen them. Assumed it was their own edit, but I don't know

Have you got a video or link to a video of the version they played and I’ll try find it for ya
It’s always in their IG stories, I’ve screen snapped this, check the date and go to their page to have a listen. It’s the first video. 😁

IMG_8354.jpg

Last edited:
I went to Camelphat on 5th September, not really looking forward to it as what I'd heard from them was quite slow and progressive and not really what I like to dance to. However they absolutely SMASHED it and I loved every second!! It was the best night of the holiday (only went to Shine other than this and that was absolute crap) but even so I still wish I could go back and do it again! Only downside was we got bitten by mosquitoes and the only place we can think this was is the Pacha garden!

Wouldn’t expect this version to come on at Pacha, but don’t fall out with someone doing something random and away from their genre to mix it up a bit on their album. See: Aviici- Wake Me Up
Im no fan anyway tbh. Was just posting as i thought it was ‘interesting’

Will do a a more detailed review when I get chance but Ivory (IT) gave me one of my favourite moments in an Ibiza club ever last Tuesday playing Hall & Oates - Out of Touch. The crowd went nuts when they realised what it was and the clubby mix he played sounded unreal on the Pacha sound system. Must have been a lot of GTA: Vice City fans in the crowd!!

Will do a a more detailed review when I get chance but Ivory (IT) gave me one of my favourite moments in an Ibiza club ever last Tuesday playing Hall & Oates - Out of Touch. The crowd went nuts when they realised what it was and the clubby mix he played sounded unreal on the Pacha sound system. Must have been a lot of GTA: Vice City fans in the crowd!!
Yeah new Avangart Tablot version - out soon😀

Back