CamelPhat @ PACHA 2023 - Reviews & Reports

I'll be going next week so will be reporting back on here.
All of the official videos I saw had lots of phones up in the crowd. Hoping it's not going to be something too regular for this night.

I was there and it was great night. It got really busy when Agents of Time were on but the crowd dropped off a lot about 4.30am and there were lots of space until the end and throughout camels set. The upstairs outdoor space was also shut so created some bottlenecks towards the front of the club with the entrance area the only open outdoor space. Having been to Keinemusik two days before it was noticeably a younger, more British crowd (as anticipated) and seemingly weren’t as up for staying until the end but we benefitted from a lot more space. Music wise Melodic Techno afterlife vibe, all of Massano, agents of time and camels very good imo but newer Camels direction may not be for everyone (but they did finish on Cola🤦‍♂️😂 Re. phones, nothing too bad that I noticed, although there were several people down the front that continuously gave Camelphat their phones to film which was a bit cringe and irritating. With Camelphat starting at 3.30am like many headlines, I guess a lot relies on having a good lineup for this one if going earlier.

I was there and it was great night. It got really busy when Agents of Time were on but the crowd dropped off a lot about 4.30am and there were lots of space until the end and throughout camels set. The upstairs outdoor space was also shut so created some bottlenecks towards the front of the club with the entrance area the only open outdoor space. Having been to Keinemusik two days before it was noticeably a younger, more British crowd (as anticipated) and seemingly weren’t as up for staying until the end but we benefitted from a lot more space. Music wise Melodic Techno afterlife vibe, all of Massano, agents of time and camels very good imo but newer Camels direction may not be for everyone (but they did finish on Cola🤦‍♂️😂 Re. phones, nothing too bad that I noticed, although there were several people down the front that continuously gave Camelphat their phones to film which was a bit cringe and irritating. With Camelphat starting at 3.30am like many headlines, I guess a lot relies on having a good lineup for this one if going earlier.

I wonder if 3:30 for the Camel's coming on early season & mid week is a bit late? I mean July onwards yeah, but May/June?

I wonder if 3:30 for the Camel's coming on early season & mid week is a bit late? I mean July onwards yeah, but May/June?
Definitely felt that way! Also, it was listed as 6.30 finish, usually at Pacha it ends up finishing about 7 but they finished at 6.20

Thanks for that!

Hopefully next week is another good one. I did imagine the crowd would be younger and more English.
I'd be pleased if it got quieter after 4.30 too 😄

List of tracks from Camels set from what I can remember:

Camelphat ft.Max Milner - Hope (unreleased from upcoming album)

Camelphat - Hypercolour (Artbat Remix)

Camelphat & Mathame - Believe

Camelphat & Anyma - The Sign

Camelphat & Josh Gigante - Your mind

Camelphat & Artbat - For a Feeling

Fideles - Night after Night (Camelphat Remix)

Camelphat - Panic Room

Camelphat - Cola

Ae:ther - Merlino

Temper Trap - Sweet disposition (Cristoph Remix)

Oxia - Domino

Caiiro - Your Voice (Adam port remix)

&ME & Black Coffee - The Rapture pt.III

Notre dame - Yumi

List of tracks from Camels set from what I can remember:

Camelphat ft.Max Milner - Hope (unreleased from upcoming album)

Camelphat - Hypercolour (Artbat Remix)

Camelphat & Mathame - Believe

Camelphat & Anyma - The Sign

Camelphat & Josh Gigante - Your mind

Camelphat & Artbat - For a Feeling

Fideles - Night after Night (Camelphat Remix)

Camelphat - Panic Room

Camelphat - Cola

Ae:ther - Merlino

Temper Trap - Sweet disposition (Cristoph Remix)

Oxia - Domino

Caiiro - Your Voice (Adam port remix)

&ME & Black Coffee - The Rapture pt.III

Notre dame - Yumi
Genuinely surprised they did Cola, thought they had binned it forever from their sets a while back. They must be chuffing sick of it

Any reports on last night? @Ferd ?
Yeah so it was good, was pretty much exactly what you said last week in terms of crowd and I think they played a very similar set lol
Towards the end they played "Your Voice" like last week, (which I loved) and then followed it with &ME's remix of Guy Gerber's What To Do which is an ibiza favourite of mine.
I also remember Rapture Pt III and Yumi so very similar.
Interesting they are playing so many Keinemusic tracks. I have a feeling some of the crowd were just there for Cola and Panic Room as they didn't really know these KM tracks at all.

Fideles were ok, very Tale of Us sound as expected. Im not a fan of the overly drawn out breakdowns which then don't really go anywhere, but they were ok.

All in all a good night, if not a classic, but a good way to start my week here :)

Yeah so it was good, was pretty much exactly what you said last week in terms of crowd and I think they played a very similar set lol
Towards the end they played "Your Voice" like last week, (which I loved) and then followed it with &ME's remix of Guy Gerber's What To Do which is an ibiza favourite of mine.
I also remember Rapture Pt III and Yumi so very similar.
Interesting they are playing so many Keinemusic tracks. I have a feeling some of the crowd were just there for Cola and Panic Room as they didn't really know these KM tracks at all.

Fideles were ok, very Tale of Us sound as expected. Im not a fan of the overly drawn out breakdowns which then don't really go anywhere, but they were ok.

All in all a good night, if not a classic, but a good way to start my week here :)
Nice one. Yeah I did see Dave at Keinemusik Pacha night so must have took some inspo!

Sort of backs my earlier point about some of the crowd not enjoying the KM type tracks. I actually preferred the last 1.5 hours compared to the first hour haha

Not been to the night yet, but I think Camels are in a bit of a transition period, so might see a few more of these types of comments. I like where they heading, but they may have to do a bit of both styles this season. Sounds like the night is pretty busy though.

Not been to the night yet, but I think Camels are in a bit of a transition period, so might see a few more of these types of comments. I like where they heading, but they may have to do a bit of both styles this season. Sounds like the night is pretty busy though.
Yeah I completely agree.
Definitely feels like a transition phase. I'm also with you I prefer where they are heading as opposed to where they were.
I just hope they still pull the numbers while they go through this.

Back