Avoid solo clubbing and drinking (rookie mistake)

:lol:
10 years ago nearly the same happend to me in space. Tried to kill the monster grey goose on my own….was kicked out one hour later (and missed kittin that night). Was my worst hangover ever.
And you know what? This year in may for dc10 opening it happened again. Only 3 days in Ibiza and drunk like hell on the first one with a hangover for the other two days.

So don’t feel alone ;)

:lol:
10 years ago nearly the same happend to me in space. Tried to kill the monster grey goose on my own….was kicked out one hour later (and missed kittin that night). Was my worst hangover ever.
And you know what? This year in may for dc10 opening it happened again. Only 3 days in Ibiza and drunk like hell on the first one with a hangover for the other two days.

So don’t feel alone ;)
I see what you did there...

Fair play to you I say, im sure if we all had the money we'd want to go on a mad one atleast once. How often are you going to do what you done? Not very often?

Im working over time just so i can live like a king for 4 nights in september, normally take €120 a day but will be aiming for €200. As it would be nice to not worry about money whilst over there.

You cant take it up with you as the old saying goes

Although 11 grand doesn't go far if spend 2/3 in one night.

Funny that I've never had dancers paraded in front of me before.:(

Ah well need to buy my lottery ticket this week.

Have you never read the late marc spoon interview about shagging all the "dancers" bet he had on with some other djs during the summer seasons back in the 90's..:twisted:

Back