Avoid solo clubbing and drinking (rookie mistake)

I was in a nightclub last night, Note to self never go vip when your solo, Because no one can look after you. Im not even gonna lie, i was charged over 3000euro in a few hours and the sad thing about it is that i can't argue because i dont know where i stand. Then i decided to leave bitblanked out and i completely forgot where i was staying so i went in the toilet in a panic. Luckily meet genuine guy who traveled to Australia (where im from) he was giving me directions and he was about to help me out until one of his bosses saw what he was doing a quickly pulled him àway from me. You can tell he wasnt happy from the look on his face. So he went back to the bar and i waited for him and a few minutes later he was heading my ignored me like he got told off. I guess thats would the club amd taxis work. Sorry i try to do a proper one when ive sobered up a bit. Its a bit of a rush cause im in the airport now.

Pm me if you want to know. It was sort of half my fault cause it was my last night and i wanted to see what the biggest club had to offer and i didnt really made much friend within 3 days.

TBH, I've never had any issues with solo clubbing and drinking. Going VIP is maybe where he went wrong. I guess the table cost is regardless of numbers? I don't 100% understand the story.

So was only gonna be for 3 night here in Ibiza and the first 2 nights i was sick and i didnt wanna miss out the ibiza by just sleeping so. I got a ticket to a night club and i was still not satisfied so i rang the club for a vip table. They told me it was $2000 euro 50% deposit over the phone. So moving forward got in the club and everything got a big ass bottle of champagne and i ask for some vodka and i never realised the bottle was almost as tall as me. The vodka was grey goose and some lemonades. I was alone and one of the manager was bringing all her dancers to come to my table. There was about 3-5 on and off. But the bouncers wanted to get some girls from the dance floor to my vip table, but there weren't my type. I told him a wanted to my alone in my table, so he took the girls away and a few minutes later bam more girls. So basically thats how my night turned out. And then it continues where i was talking to the guy in the toilet.

My head is still buzzing as im writingthis in the airport with only 2 hours sleep my fingers are still shaking. Also believe or not ive only started drinking ever when i turned 27 which was like 8 months ago

Back