Amnesia Closing

We haven't discussed it much yet, but do we think the 12 hours of Marco at Ushuaia will help / hurt the amnesia closing party? My guess is it will actually mean people leave Ushuaia 2-4AM (assuming it goes as past midnight as usual for closing) and head straight to amnesia!

Also, I've never seen Marco during the day (well only 9AM).... Does he ever play more soulful / house type sets like Coxy.... I'm assuming he ain't starting the afternoon at Ushuaia with banging Techno?

SUPER! :D will most likely arrive around 4am, but this is good to know in case plans change. Thanks.

When are set times likely to be published (if at all)?

That'll sort of dictate what time I tear myself away from Marco at Ushuaia.

Last edited:
I'm guessing Ushuaia will finish 4 or 5AM latest. The rules usually get VERY broken for Closing!

Wonder when Andrea Oliva will play? Close or at the start?
Will Usuahia go on any longer than midnight? Surely sound issues will have it stopped?

Will Usuahia go on any longer than midnight? Surely sound issues will have it stopped?

ushuaïa opening and closing always go past midnight. as mr why correctly said, it'll probably run until about 4am.

ushuaïa opening and closing always go past midnight. as mr why correctly said, it'll probably run until about 4am.

And as you said above I think Stivi Amnesia should start early! I am assuming that after a mass exodus from Ushuaia at c.4AM, Amnesia Closing will be in full-flow very early! I keep speaking to people who are in the old-World of Amnesia Closing happening after Matinee used to finish and think they will rock up in the morning! With that line-up they are starting EARLY!

Have they released set-times prior to the night in previous year? Really hope Maceo Plex & Luciano are on the terrace

Seen the set times last night.... Is there a chance luciano could get cut short? Or will this easily go well in to the evening?

Official after party @ NO NAME in pdb until 5 am

Line up:
LUCA DONZELLI
LORENZO CALVIO
GLANCE OFF
FRANK STORM
LUCIANO
MACEO PLEX
RICARDO VILLALOBOS
TINI
QUARTERO
HÉCTOR COUTO
MAR T

Not me any couple of hours and im out of there. All looks like to much hard work for me when I'm on holiday..:)

Back