Amnesia Closing

RosstheBossa

So what's the best time to go?

Looking at the lineup, this is something I really don't want to miss. Last year we were in for 4am, but had to leave at 11am to go check out our hotel. No such problem this time though. :)
I notice with the tickets, you need to be in for 6am, but I was hoping to maybe go a little later. Is it ok to get tickets on the door up till around 9-10am?

Any tips/experiences on this?

...I notice with the tickets,
you need to be in for 6am ...
this should apply to all tickets for amnesia-closing.
that bunch of fools who sleep all night and think they are the shit when they show up just for the last few hours should be banned from entering the closingparty ;)

i havent been to amnesia closing for a couple of years now. a few years ago me and my mate were so excited to get there we arrived at about 4am, and had to deal with matinee for a while... got way too messy and lasted until about 9am. It was Danny Tenaglia on the terrace.
this year definitely going to go for this one, just want to make sure can make space too. :D
so excited. need to get through this weekend first.

Reactions: ric
with any pre-sale ticket you have to be in by 6am. if you arrive after that, you simply pay another 20€ on the door.

thing is, with this line up being so huge, I guess this year a lot of people will go to amnesia earlier than normally. it's not like in the past when it was only matinée or resident DJs in the night and then the big ones from about 7am. this year it's great artists right from the start.

when i went to amnesia closing i made the same mistake sophie got there at 3 with matinee in full flow. me and my girlfriend did a massive bomb before we went in and ended up sitting in the corner of the main room rushing for hours until about 6/7. when it got good in the terrace though it was amazing ended up staying until 11 but missed Hawtin.

when i went to amnesia closing i made the same mistake sophie got there at 3 with matinee in full flow. me and my girlfriend did a massive bomb before we went in and ended up sitting in the corner of the main room rushing for hours until about 6/7. when it got good in the terrace though it was amazing ended up staying until 11 but missed Hawtin.

my mate was a STATE... she dropped more than she should have and was having a paddy. before i could stop her it was too late.
then we decided like we were really clever: lets go home... its nice there... we can put some music on and dance on the terrace.
i got back and was like.... what... the hell... have I DONE!!!! meanwhile my mate had a full blown conversation with the kitchenette. I just went to sleep.
We were fresh for Space mind you.

... we decided like we were really clever: lets go home... its nice there... we can put some music on and dance on the terrace.
i got back and was like.... what... the hell... have I DONE!!!! ...
hahaha ... that sucks.
only one thing sucks more ... when you just want to take a nap b4 a party you were waiting for all the time .. and when you wake up it´s already early morning ;)

i'm all in a kerfuffle about what to do now?
There's now way i can get up at the crack of dawn on Sat morning to get my flight, do a night then day at Amnesia then Space closing when i don't take drugs.

i'm all in a kerfuffle about what to do now?
There's now way i can get up at the crack of dawn on Sat morning to get my flight, do a night then day at Amnesia then Space closing when i don't take drugs.

then just wait until the set times are out and make a plan then! :) problem solved.

then just wait until the set times are out and make a plan then! :) problem solved.

I really wanted to get there about 9am, but you're suggesting that's its unlikely that I will get in at that time due to the amount of people?
Won't there be some migration?

I really wanted to get there about 9am, but you're suggesting that's its unlikely that I will get in at that time due to the amount of people?
Won't there be some migration?

you will get in at any time and yes, there's definitely migration over the course of the +/- 18hrs amnesia closing is running!

i'd look at having a booze all day when you get there, go bed midnight. get up for 5/6 then head to amnesia stay as long as you can. nap when you get back then head space for 8/9. red bull might help.

i'd look at having a booze all day when you get there, go bed midnight. get up for 5/6 then head to amnesia stay as long as you can. nap when you get back then head space for 8/9. red bull might help.

Yeah, that was pretty much my plan. Don't get me wrong, I'm no pu$$y !:lol:

you will get in at any time and yes, there's definitely migration over the course of the +/- 18hrs amnesia closing is running!

So there's no time limit on getting in, happy days.

Might have to come up with a new plan. Ushuaia then Amnesia. Sleep. Space then DC10. ;)

Back