>>> 2014 Drinks Prices <<<

Maybe if they started using plastic cups instead of glasses this could help drop the prices by a € or 2 (or at least help them save money and make more profit). Think about how many glasses get smashed per week!

14 euros for a beer takes the piss, for some reason that just seems beyond acceptable now.

my already high limit was surpassed by amnesias 23 euro for wodka/bull last year. don't know about this year. that's it for me, won't buy that anymore, not acceptable.

my already high limit was surpassed by amnesias 23 euro for wodka/bull last year. don't know about this year. that's it for me, won't buy that anymore, not acceptable.
That's what I got stung for 2 years ago... Was so naive as I didn't think anything would be more expensive than pacha which was 17/18 euros... How wrong I was haha

A poor business model IMO. Can't be that many people who go for it in a club these days on the drink.

You already pay £50+ to get in, it is a complete rip off. Most people buying drink from supermarkets these days and have a few before they go out.

That's what I got stung for 2 years ago... Was so naive as I didn't think anything would be more expensive than pacha which was 17/18 euros... How wrong I was haha

Yeah Amnesia have been top of the rip off tree for a while now. By far the most expensive big club to drink at in Ibiza. When you're having a cr*p night it makes the whole thing even more of an insult. However, on a good one you have such a good time in there it's easy to forget all about it and get completely screwed without feeling sore !

This has just reminded me last year in pacha girl walked up to the bar ordered a vodka redbull. Waitress asks for 20 odd euros or whatever it is and the girl just said no and walked off leaving the drink on the bar.

Like most have said on here its silly as lower prices would bring in greater sales so there is no need for that kind of mark up. Im sure they would earn more off drinks if prices were far more reasonable. I dont see any environment where anyone should be paying more than 5/6 euros a beer and 10/12 euros for a short. Its a shame as I would actually like to get to these places earlier in turn giving them more money from me being there. Good example is tribal sessions at sankeys. That kicks off at 6pm with a bbq on the rooftop terrace. Id love a bit of that but no way can I get there and pay those sort of prices that early when I can drink on my balcony and get twice as pissed for a fraction of the price. Id love to say all these clubs are missing a trick here but they are packed out week in week out so they are never going to change.

This has just reminded me last year in pacha girl walked up to the bar ordered a vodka redbull. Waitress asks for 20 odd euros or whatever it is and the girl just said no and walked off leaving the drink on the bar.

Like most have said on here its silly as lower prices would bring in greater sales so there is no need for that kind of mark up. Im sure they would earn more off drinks if prices were far more reasonable. I dont see any environment where anyone should be paying more than 5/6 euros a beer and 10/12 euros for a short. Its a shame as I would actually like to get to these places earlier in turn giving them more money from me being there. Good example is tribal sessions at sankeys. That kicks off at 6pm with a bbq on the rooftop terrace. Id love a bit of that but no way can I get there and pay those sort of prices that early when I can drink on my balcony and get twice as pissed for a fraction of the price. Id love to say all these clubs are missing a trick here but they are packed out week in week out so they are never going to change.
Exactly

Last week and for opening water 9e Estrella 13 f***ing euro I walked off after giving her a 10 note she screamed at me to come back :D didn't buy a mixer as last time cost me 18e and that was a few years ago.
One green rockstar pill 10e and worth every cent I was completely lost in the music and hugging everyone in sight, first on I've had in a few years but fook me I was euphoric :D

Last week and for opening water 9e Estrella 13 f***ing euro I walked off after giving her a 10 note she screamed at me to come back :D didn't buy a mixer as last time cost me 18e and that was a few years ago.
One green rockstar pill 10e and worth every cent I was completely lost in the music and hugging everyone in sight, first on I've had in a few years but fook me I was euphoric :D
Haha you sound like a blast to be around! I've got 19 nights left before I get there and your stories are really pumping me up! :D

On the other end of the spectrum, any tips on cheaper drinks in bars, I know alot will do a jug of whatever and a couple of shots for 10e down the west End. 2 for 1 beers in alot of Ibiza town bars, but does anyone know of the cheaper end of the pricing range for pre club drinks as opposed to drinking on the hotel balcony/beach e.t.c
I'm not a stingy git, i'm just trying to plan the spending for two trips this summer! :) ta!

this shithole annesia sucks from a-z anyway ;)

ps:
good value for the money are some stripclubs in the westend ;)
f.e. TABOO ... you pay 10 for entrance ... and get 2 longdrinks like voddyburn plus 2 shots

something nice which doesn't happen too often in ibiza...

i was at space last night for a bit (but unfortunately had to leave before carl craig played...he only started at 5am) and was chatting to a friend who works at one of the bars. space have just LOWERED their drink prices for some of their drinks. this just happened in the last few days, but at least...

water is now 8€ again instead of 10€
beer is now 12€ again instead of 14€

i mean it's of course still expensive, but a bit more 'reasonable' in terms of ibiza club drink price standards.

Back