>>> 2014 Drinks Prices <<<

bigtezza

Thought I'd start a thread whereby people can post 2014 drinks prices in the clubs. I've been particularly intrigued by posts indicating you can get tequila shots in Space for 6e so it would be good to know these helpful tips on drinks which are cheaper than expected. I am also keen to know how much it is to buy a bottle of spirits / wine etc at the bar in clubs (not VIP) but this may also prove useful to people buying VIP who get drinks upto the price of the table.

i think shots were 7€ at space last year but i might be wrong. but let's not talk about 2013 prices - this is for this year's prices and we shall report as soon as the clubs open!

water is the most expensive commodity at all clubs. I think. and as I can recall, a little bit of course lol @ armins night, after armin was on stage prices increased by 2 euros .

Sure I paid around 16 euros for 2 bottles in the evening last yr. Embarrassingly think they were Bacardi breezers:oops:

During the afternoon before the curtains close a lot of people take their own drinks and go for it on the beach anyway, one of my favourite bits about Ibiza and one of the reasons I tolerate PDB.

As is the subject of this thread be good to get updates as per 2014 prices once the season gets going in a few weeks time

Last edited:
IMS prices - cheaper? Yes. Better value for money? Hmm, debatable.

€5 for a beer last year.

But served in a small plastic cup - the kind of size of which might be served at a children's birthday party!

I paid €7 for a bottle of Salitos (Desperados basically) at Bora Bora when the curtains was closed in June last year, so a tad cheaper than the clubs.

Salitos! Ha. There is a blast from the past.

Still €7 for a product I used to buy in at £0.55 a unit (back in 2011/12) is pretty scandalous.

According to reviews from Space Opening

14 euro for a san Miguel, 17 for a vodka lemon and 18 for a vodka redbull

Who knows if this will be the standard price in Space but it's an indication

Space opening

Water 10€ beer 14€ cubata 20€

Circoloco opening

Water 5€ beer 9€ cubata 13€

Space opening

Water 10€ beer 14€ cubata 20€

Circoloco opening

Water 5€ beer 9€ cubata 13€

disagree. what cubata did you pay 20€ for at space? i don't think they were that much (17-18€)
also, i paid 15€ for a hierbas con hielo at dc10, not 13€.

Back