Ants 2016

Is there a "latest entry time" for Saturday's ANTS closing? I've got tickets (from spotlight) but there's no obvious clause in the Ts&Cs

there isn't one. ants runs until midnight so it's up to you how much of the party you want to do. I wouldn't want to arrive after 9pm really.

14364657_1439440486073371_3329196670706420839_n.jpg

UNITED ANTS
21:00 - 00:00 Andrea Oliva "Official", Kölsch & Joris Voorn b2b2b SPECIAL DJ SET
19:30 - 21:00 Nic Fanciulli
18:00 - 19:30 Maya Jane Coles
16:30 - 18:00 UNER
15:00 - 16:30 Francisco Allendes

Way too crowded yesterday. Getting into the toilets was a nightmare and getting a drink took forever. Left at 9pm to go to the pub and wait for space to open...

Way too crowded yesterday. Getting into the toilets was a nightmare and getting a drink took forever. Left at 9pm to go to the pub and wait for space to open...

new attendance record I hear, 12k people through the door all together...

stayed away from both ants and elrow because of numbers

Yeah there was the feeling that it was oversold. The music was good and it is a nice venue and I did like the setting (first time in ushaia). Before the main stage opened however you were really crammed in.

Wow Ants really blew up. I went the first or second year of Ants, and had a really good time earlier on in the day at the back dj booth. Not too crowded and great vibes. Different story these days.

Sounds like Ushuaia is ready for another "underground" day to the week.

Wow 12k! From pics i saw it looked heaving.
I swerved Elrow hoping for its afters today but had no joy.
Me and the missus have both noticed easily how much busier the Island seems/is this year compared to our last 4 years at a similar time of year

but thought joris, kolsch and oliva were awful.

I didn't understand this one myself although i wasn't there to comment. Oliva is great on his own and if anything they could've done fanciulli b2b joris, or just kolsch b2b joris. It seemed like they were trying to unnecessarily create something there.

I didn't understand this one myself although i wasn't there to comment. Oliva is great on his own and if anything they could've done fanciulli b2b joris, or just kolsch b2b joris. It seemed like they were trying to unnecessarily create something there.
I thought they were excellent, especially the last hour

I like oliva on his own as well and wish they'd just given him the 3hrs for a solo set. I miss joris style from his from a deep place album era.

Back