Ants 2016

I've just amended our calendar 10mins ago (so will show updated in a bit) after I got an email from team ants. so the final line up for 10th sep is this

• Andrea Oliva (Special Extended Set)
  • DJ Tennis
  • Maya Jane Coles
  • Tapesh

OK then that is that ! Will still attend and I guess no risk of ticket prices increasing now. Thanks for confirming

I'm a fan of Oliva as well, but by no means is he a "special guest" even if he is doing an extended set. I agree with the thought that they had someone else in mind and it likely fell through or otherwise had no plan a just went with "special guest" and didnt really care who filled the slot because people will go anyway.

I was there on Saturday for Sasha & as good as he was, when Andrea Oliva came on the main stage he stole the show for me. Fanciulli was very good as well. Crowd was decent, not completely rammed but nicely busy & room to dance- brilliant evening :-D

Why wouldnt you want to hear an extended set from the resident? Always know the crowd better and no point gettin in a dj whos playing elsewhere for the sake of it

everyone does at ushuaïa, always. either smashing it or jumping on the decks, or having the place on fire or whatever. love those social media posts
... plus almost every party is "incredible", "epic" or at least "the most unforgettable" :confused: :D;)

Where's best to go after ants next Saturday? Sankeys? Don't fancy elrow chaos
Best option if u dont want to plan elrow closing
is Don't go to ants 1rst :D->:lol: choose zoo project closing instead & Paris by night at Pacha ...
As far as im concerned it will be Zoo projects closing followed by Elrow closing ...
ps:if there was no zoo project party this day ill have a visit there
14359174_1285488021470025_9200912468445223358_n.jpg

Last edited:
you think ants will be less chaos than elrow? both parties will be packed.

Indeed Ants was again packed last saturday... I left at 10PM as it was really overcrowded... couldn't find a spot...

Uner did a great set with some nice Ibiza classics, didn't like Eats Everything that much and Andrea Oliva's set was starting quite good.

Back