Ants 2016

Evolution

I've just seen Kolsch & Voorn are playing Fabric after Ants in June.

Do people think they'll be on early at Ants or likely to be late (5am+) at Fabric?

I've just seen Kolsch & Voorn are playing Fabric after Ants in June.

Do people think they'll be on early at Ants or likely to be late (5am+) at Fabric?

Could realistically play at ants till 10.30 or even 12 and be at fabric by 2/3am. (the hours time difference helps)

what time will KÖLSCH be playing @ ants this saturday ??

Hmmm anyone staying in Ushuaia next Saturday fancy letting me in their room during ants to watch the England game haha ?

That's if they finish top of the group.

I can't believe I'm saying this but Ants tonight was less busy than last year in June. Last year it was rammed, but tonight it was great in terms of space. Only caught Sneak and Nic/Joris since i was recovering from previous days but they were both better than last time I saw them at Ants and La Familia. Very good techno. Thoughtit would be housier but it was not but it's great because the sets were great

Perfect Ushuaia experience in my opinion

Is it pretty much a given that Hawtin is doing 10th Sept? Any other names to be announced?

Also could this potentially increase in price if announced?

SATURDAY10TH SEPTEMBER
ANTS
FROM 3 PM
  • Andrea Oliva (Special Extended Set)
  • DJ Tennis
  • Maya Jane Coles
  • Tapesh

Oh... I was convinced it was Hawtin ! 'special guest TBA' is basically their resident. Don't get me wrong big fan of Andrea Olivia and he seems to click with Ushuaia and was disappointed he wasn't on there anyway. Will still attend

Oh... I was convinced it was Hawtin ! 'special guest TBA' is basically their resident. Don't get me wrong big fan of Andrea Olivia and he seems to click with Ushuaia and was disappointed he wasn't on there anyway. Will still attend

I find this strange considering he is billed to play the all night set for Elrow on the terraza this night. Im a fan of Tennis, but no real reason to attend this now as I'll be hitting Elrow. Seems im striking stuff off the list left and right.

I've just amended our calendar 10mins ago (so will show updated in a bit) after I got an email from team ants. so the final line up for 10th sep is this

• Andrea Oliva (Special Extended Set)
  • DJ Tennis
  • Maya Jane Coles
  • Tapesh

Back