Sept 18th - 25th, PDB

Hi Johnny, I am going that week too. It's my first time to Ibiza, going solo, coming from the US. I plan on going to Sankeys the 21st too, my last night there, looking forward to seeing dj Alfredo and Bushwacka!

Afterlife tickets are bought.

Dunno about anything else.

We've now changed plan, probably goin to Rhadoo's night at Underground for most of the night. But i got my afterlife tickets on RA not Spotlight for some inexplicable reason, and i cant get a refund on them ( :spank: ) so will probably head to space for the last couple of hours and check it out and aim for the last discobus back to san an at 6.

Cool. I just buy my tix when out there because I'm never 100% sure of what I'm doing. Should do one night at Space and Afterlife looks the most likely.

Aye we decided last minute to have our space send off on the sunday. Lineup looks great. Putting off formentera by 1 day to go to it. Would've took a refund if i could but it'll be good to go for a couple of hours and check it out anyway.

JV , here is is my schedule from the tilme you wll be there
let me know wich party u r into

Sept 21 Ibiza sensation OCB + solomun live Ushuaia +Hyte amnesia locodice b2b Kenny dope?
Sept 22 Unusual suspects Sankeys
Sept 23 Friday Glitterbox Closing
Sept 24 Soulheaven OCB Closing 10€ from midday Zoo project's Closing party Elrow Closing 23.00pm
Sept 25 Sunday at space closing 9.00 pm

ps:fb mess for the gueslist i have :cool: but rule of thumb i dont put anyone i dont know in gueslit by a snap..have to see before...as u r in my FB world i can give u some but , better meet in ibz..

on sept21 on the day i land in ibz, guess i have to reload my vodaphone card? (maybe ill do online but i didnt understand their option , 5€ 10€ 15, there is also a 10€ with 3g for 4 weeks & so on, if anyone have a clue, ill ask them)
supermarket av de espana where the ice is cheaper 1.20€ the kg & not the 3€...Food drinks booze & then i go to OCB, if in with other mates let me know as Its Free for me & friends (pick some girls in pdb :D asking to go to OCB ) & wait in front of Vistamar..then heading to OCB ...

Hi Johnny, I am going that week too. It's my first time to Ibiza, going solo, coming from the US. I plan on going to Sankeys the 21st too, my last night there, looking forward to seeing dj Alfredo and Bushwacka!
Im in too if only a gueslist & i guess @ 50% i will be , crossed finger (i paid at doors for opening Dance 88 & didnt like the mix of the djs , too Techchy instead to be Housy)

Sept 21 Ibiza sensation OCB + solomun live Ushuaia +Hyte amnesia locodice b2b Kenny dope?
Sept 22 Unusual suspects Sankeys
Sept 23 Friday Glitterbox Closing
Sept 24 Soulheaven OCB Closing 10€ from midday Zoo project's Closing party Elrow Closing 23.00pm
Sept 25 Sunday at space closing 9.00 pm

The only one of those I was considering was Solomun @ Ushuaia, but not sure as I might want to go to Dance 88/89 'fresh' rather than having already partied for 6 hours. Hopefully we'll catch up at some point. Although I'm planning just four 'big events' at the moment, I should be about Ibiza Town, Figueretas and PDB at other times for eating/drinking/dancing! Would be good to at least catch up for lunch or dinner.

Beside Dance 88 (finally i wont go to Solomun Ushuaia)I guess we may meet for lunch or dinner in ibz town on a day not busy for me as ,from ibz aug i learnt that i need to be at the parties at the beginning ...eg Elrow ..at 11.00pm...ill give u my spanish number for whathapping & planning a lunch/dinner...for lunch i got the adress of cheap local that open 1.00pm yo 5.00pm only that is hardly recommanded otherwise other cheap tasty ones in ibz harbors

there the same week as you JV. Judging by your itinerary I doubt our paths will cross - but you never know!

veto, pikes and maybe underground are the only clubs I can realistically see myself stepping in

I'll likely be about Figueretas and Ibiza Town a fair bit during the day and nights 'off', if anyone is spending time in those places!

Back