Ocean Beach Ibiza 2015

We went to Sensations June 17th.

Less crazy than Hed Kandi parties we done there before on 2 other ocassions.

Glamourous and lots of acrobatics over the pool.

Music was nice mixture if new funky house style hits and old classics such as sandy b - you make the world go around and even some Whitney Housten and Madonna tracks thrown in with it fit good measure.

Mix of people seemed to be older than the Hed Kandi party. I would say more people 30 and above.

Hed Kandi are mostly young brits? Are there a lot of people dancing or people just hang there?
FWIW, much as I hate the place, Hed Kandi on Monday was fantastic, there were people of all ages and the atmosphere, especially during Lovely Laura's sets, was amazing.

I'd get there around 5:30 to see the first set, the second is about an hour later. The first set is in the middle of the pool, but the second is on a podium to the right of the stage, as you look at it, so hang around there for the best view. If you go to Hed Kandi at Es Paradis with a wristband you can get in for 30€ and they'll give you another band for free entry to OB for the Monday, which makes it a good deal (it's 25€ without).

Can someone breakdown the pricing from this picture and what a person gets at OB.

Attachments

• fewr4.jpg
    fewr4.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 30
Can someone breakdown the pricing from this picture and what a person gets at OB.

Looks like for 900 euros you get a bed for 8 people and 750 to spend on drink/food (minimum spend) so you are looking at just over 100 euros per person.

Add another 5% for service cover, so another 40 euros say. At about 10/15 euros for standard drinks, you will get about 7 drinks each if you only spend the minimum.

To put it into perspective, I could spend the day at Itaca and drink 50 pints of Estrella for the same price.

sorry for the people that dont like OCB but the line up this sunday is HUGE!!!
If you are into House music ((Not everyone can understand...:p)) , cant miss it as for me this is the authentic Ibiza experience with some legend great Dj')...AlFredo Jo MILLS ...
Looks like OCB with their party on Monday Wednesday(a big fan of Ibiza Sensations :D, Saturday & Sunday host great parties ( I only experienced Ibiza sensations )
Anyone experience OCB 's parties ? (except Ibiza Sensations) ...Will be nice to hear feedbacks about the parties (kind of Music?)
11880684_10153023888823062_6412185038322868369_n.jpg
This isn't the best or even very helpful review but I went to OBC for this party, was looking forward to it cause of the line up was right up my street and it was the kind of music I was looking for on holiday but out watching football from 1 i was never going to be in a nice state for later on lol When me and missus and a another couple from Scotland I meet watching the football got there it was after 7 missed allister whitehead & Alfrdeo raging but Graeme park was on when we went in and the tunes were top notch , then everything is a bit blurry after that then I went missing and no one could find me. At 12 when it's over they put you down in the front bar Pearl and Graeme & allister whitehead where also there, when the missus went looking for me she found me in bed snoring lol I had my doubts about OBC but I definitely go back for another party like this .

My mates went not long back for a stag do, they paid about 1500 euros for vip. There was quite a few of them, so it worked out to about 80 euros each. They got private beds or summat in the pool and a few bottles of spirits and mixers.

Back